Coffee Coffee Coffee

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Aseyan, 25 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I quit drinking caffeine 3 weeks ago but we're snowed in and I needed something other than water so I let my boyfriend get me a coffee. Come to find out that it is super powered coffee with about 500 mg of caffeine (about 5 times as much as in a normal cup of coffee). I'm a little hyped up right now and just wanted to share that with everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Snowed in. What's the weather like?

Irene xx

4. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Well, so far we've had 14 inches of snow and are expecting 8-10 more inches before the storm is done. I live in the Midwest of the United States and basically we're experiencing a "once in a quarter century storm". Right now I have a 6 foot snow drift outside of my front door!

5. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    he he is coffee ok in CD??

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    black coffees fine

repace the sugar with a tablet sweetner and drop the milk. some people use a little vanilla shake insted in their coffee

7. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i decided to have a coffee yesterday, the first one in 6-7 weeks and it tasted awful, ive never had sugar in coffee so it wasnt any different to how i would normally have it but it just tasted sooooo bad

8. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I definitely wasn't impressed with this Coffee either. It doesn't help that I was so hopped up I didn't sleep so I don't think I'll be having any cravings for caffeine! :)

9. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Morning,

Would not want to live without my coffee. But, then I grew up in Seattle (home of Starbucks). I even gave my husband a one cup coffee maker thing (like the Senso) and little coffees for Christmas. (Works for me, hee hee). I love the French Vanilla, Hazelnut and other flavours. I use the tablet sweetners, but even when I use the other type it does not seem to affect my weight loss.

However, eating a lot of what I have been cooking has -- plus going out with my company. So, I am pretty sure I will SS in the new year and continue until I reach goal.
    I got a lot of fitness stuff (Wii accessories) for Christmas -- so, I need to get moving.

MM

10. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmmm coffee sounds great,I do ss+ and have no doubt that my coffee 's have kept me from reaching for anything else when I am tired and stressed.
    Even my 2 year old knows mummy cannot function without her very large coffee in the morning.....infact I'm off downstairs to make one to buck myself up(pmt time).x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.