• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coffee Coffee Coffee

I quit drinking caffeine 3 weeks ago but we're snowed in and I needed something other than water so I let my boyfriend get me a coffee. Come to find out that it is super powered coffee with about 500 mg of caffeine (about 5 times as much as in a normal cup of coffee). I'm a little hyped up right now and just wanted to share that with everyone.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well, so far we've had 14 inches of snow and are expecting 8-10 more inches before the storm is done. I live in the Midwest of the United States and basically we're experiencing a "once in a quarter century storm". Right now I have a 6 foot snow drift outside of my front door!

please try again
black coffees fine

repace the sugar with a tablet sweetner and drop the milk. some people use a little vanilla shake insted in their coffee
I definitely wasn't impressed with this Coffee either. It doesn't help that I was so hopped up I didn't sleep so I don't think I'll be having any cravings for caffeine! :)

Would not want to live without my coffee. But, then I grew up in Seattle (home of Starbucks). I even gave my husband a one cup coffee maker thing (like the Senso) and little coffees for Christmas. (Works for me, hee hee). I love the French Vanilla, Hazelnut and other flavours. I use the tablet sweetners, but even when I use the other type it does not seem to affect my weight loss.

However, eating a lot of what I have been cooking has -- plus going out with my company. So, I am pretty sure I will SS in the new year and continue until I reach goal.
I got a lot of fitness stuff (Wii accessories) for Christmas -- so, I need to get moving.

Mmmmm coffee sounds great,I do ss+ and have no doubt that my coffee 's have kept me from reaching for anything else when I am tired and stressed.
Even my 2 year old knows mummy cannot function without her very large coffee in the morning.....infact I'm off downstairs to make one to buck myself up(pmt time).x