Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Coffee Coffee Coffee

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Aseyan, 25 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I quit drinking caffeine 3 weeks ago but we're snowed in and I needed something other than water so I let my boyfriend get me a coffee. Come to find out that it is super powered coffee with about 500 mg of caffeine (about 5 times as much as in a normal cup of coffee). I'm a little hyped up right now and just wanted to share that with everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Snowed in. What's the weather like?

Irene xx

4. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Well, so far we've had 14 inches of snow and are expecting 8-10 more inches before the storm is done. I live in the Midwest of the United States and basically we're experiencing a "once in a quarter century storm". Right now I have a 6 foot snow drift outside of my front door!

5. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    he he is coffee ok in CD??

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    black coffees fine

repace the sugar with a tablet sweetner and drop the milk. some people use a little vanilla shake insted in their coffee

7. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i decided to have a coffee yesterday, the first one in 6-7 weeks and it tasted awful, ive never had sugar in coffee so it wasnt any different to how i would normally have it but it just tasted sooooo bad

8. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I definitely wasn't impressed with this Coffee either. It doesn't help that I was so hopped up I didn't sleep so I don't think I'll be having any cravings for caffeine! :)

9. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Morning,

Would not want to live without my coffee. But, then I grew up in Seattle (home of Starbucks). I even gave my husband a one cup coffee maker thing (like the Senso) and little coffees for Christmas. (Works for me, hee hee). I love the French Vanilla, Hazelnut and other flavours. I use the tablet sweetners, but even when I use the other type it does not seem to affect my weight loss.

However, eating a lot of what I have been cooking has -- plus going out with my company. So, I am pretty sure I will SS in the new year and continue until I reach goal.
    I got a lot of fitness stuff (Wii accessories) for Christmas -- so, I need to get moving.

MM

10. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmmm coffee sounds great,I do ss+ and have no doubt that my coffee 's have kept me from reaching for anything else when I am tired and stressed.
    Even my 2 year old knows mummy cannot function without her very large coffee in the morning.....infact I'm off downstairs to make one to buck myself up(pmt time).x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.