• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coffee creamer

Does anyone know the syns in a tblsp of coffee creamer like Coffemate French Vanilla, or International Delight? I thought I'd asked this question when I started SW a couple of weeks ago but I can't remember, and I still don't know, and can't find any thread about it on the other boards.

I finally got the Food Optimising books from England off my sister and a few other booklets and they are really helpful, but of course they don't have any US brands in the Syn section!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks Tania, I think I might try using my milk allowance for coffee, so the syns don't add up! Although I don't like it with just milk, so perhaps I'll just limit myself to one cup in the morning.

Ha ha, I just got my hubby a Keurig for his birthday so I'm wanting to try all the coffees! Had two yesterday, but just have one today with creamer, 2 syns, and if I want another one I'll try a splash of milk from my allowance :)

I don't usually like mine with warm milk in BritMum, I had a second cup this morning (it still had a bit left in with the creamer) so I added a splash of milk and it just fine.