NikolaLuigi

Sorry, me again! I'm so new to this whole thing so hope my constant questions don't bother you all!

Syns in a cup of coffee?

Not for me, for my other half - he drinks Nescafé Azera intenso if that makes any difference, and usually has a splash of milk and a half teaspoon of sugar

Thanks!

Half a Syn for sugar and same for milk xx

Fab, he won't drink it black but I can get sweeteners, so his coffee will be half a syn :)

What does he use his healthy extra A on?? X

Usually cheese, loves the SW quiche and Mac & Cheese! If I'm not making something with cheese for dinner then he'll often just eat some light baby bells as a snack haha. Cheese mad, that boy!

Usually cheese, loves the SW quiche and Mac & Cheese! If I'm not making something with cheese for dinner then he'll often just eat some light baby bells as a snack haha. Cheese mad, that boy!
How do you make Mac and cheese?? My hubby loves cheese too lol x I've not had much today just picking at fruit and low syn snacks :) found a chocolate brownie recipe that's 1 Syn for whole lot so attempting that later and will post on here if its OK lol x

I use the SW Mac and cheese recipe on the webiste, but I add 2 tbsp of primula light for extra cheesiness and syn that (as we use our hex a on the grated cheese). Very naughty recipe but it's only 1.5 syns per serving, so I'm happy to give up a few syns for it!

My MIL gave me a recipe for lemon drizzle cake, 8 syns for the whole cake! I'm going to try that soon and will post that too :)

I use the SW Mac and cheese recipe on the webiste, but I add 2 tbsp of primula light for extra cheesiness and syn that (as we use our hex a on the grated cheese). Very naughty recipe but it's only 1.5 syns per serving, so I'm happy to give up a few syns for it!

My MIL gave me a recipe for lemon drizzle cake, 8 syns for the whole cake! I'm going to try that soon and will post that too :)

oooooo would love the lemon drizzle cake recipe!! I LOVE me some cake!!

oooooo would love the lemon drizzle cake recipe!! I LOVE me some cake!!

It's the slimming world survival recipe - should be able to find it on her blog if you just type it into a search engine :) i haven't tried it yet but I have time this weekend so I will do!!

It's the slimming world survival recipe - should be able to find it on her blog if you just type it into a search engine :) i haven't tried it yet but I have time this weekend so I will do!!

Brilliant thank you!!!

Where can I find her blog???

Back