Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

LOL! I started out on induction today too. But that kit kat chunky kinda ruined it a bit!

Evening Val... I started out on induction ... Then had wine and dark rum! Lol xx

In the same glass?! :p

In the same glass?! :p

Lol I did that in high school and was very ill. :)

5lbs up from eating tons of carbs :eek:and only myself to blame. Back to induction today.

Weather crap after being so nice yesterday.

Hope you all have a good day. xx

B- bacon, eggs, coffee w/cream
L- salad
D- burger on a lc wrap (still going to use the lc wraps, rolls, etc a few times a week)

Oh Val, know where you are coming from, not able to slam on the brakes just yet though, well done for getting back on it xxxxx

Morning Val, you working this weekend or is this your weekend off? Have a lovely Friday x

Morning Sandra, I'm working tomorrow. Can't complain, I've had the last 3 days off.

OH back today, I've really missed him. It's a novelty at first, but now it's just boring.

Trying to arrange the multi flght stuff to american with both of us traveling back home on different months, and domestic and international flights etc and I'm pulling my hair out. Got a rough idea of price but went to the travel agent yesterday so hopefully they'll come up with something.

Now what to have for breakfast. Love Atkins brekkie.

Have a good day everyone. xx

When does your son leave Val and which uni is he off to? It must be very exciting for him, I remember going to uni and my mom being upset as she was on her own , at 18 I didn't give it a second thought but now my two are getting nearer that age I am starting to dread it already! I think it's wonderful that he has both the opportunity and confidence to go. Take care, enjoy brekkie. I had yet another omelette, but I do love them! X

Yum spinach, mush and cheese omelette, for me- very filling.

We leave about the 2nd week of august Sandra to spend a couple of weeks with my parents on the east coast and then off to uni in chicago (a good area of the city-if there is such a thing) It is all really exciting, but scary. Kind of wish he was in a more rural area.

Must have been sad day for your mum. I remember the same not giving it a second thought either, but I was only an hour away. Have to say they seemed glad to get rid of me lol, but think they just keep any emotions in check. I'll try to do the same for his sake.

I'm hoping to go for a visit again in November, It will keep me going and he'll be home for a month in december, we'll see about the cost though.

Last edited:
Morning Val xx

Afternoon Val, sounds like a lesson in logistics sorting that lot out!! Hope the travel agent is of use xx

Evening val:). Happy vodka oclock - it was vino oclock here - but some gremlin seems to have have drunk it all;)

Evening Val... It's water o clock here ... Trying to be good and figure out why my body is being such a nuisance... Xxx

Your so good Di and doing everything right and will be rewarded with a whoosh this week. Me on the other hand not good. Drank lots of wine but kept away from crisps.

Right can't decided on a sweet or savory breakfast?

Weather horrible, cold, dark and windy, so a day in after taking son to the gym. Bless him, he's trying to lose a lot of weight before moving to america.

Hope you all have a good Sunday. xx

Morning babes

Sorry about the weather where you are - hate to rub it in but the sun is out here...:)

I'd vote for savoury brekkie :D Really fancy bacon and eggs. Just one problem. No bacon....and no eggs...

Ended up with some Jimmy's sausages with cheese and mustard in a joseph's tortila.

Now, a coffee w/ cream and sf english toffee davinci syrup or a cup of tea? :)

Is your son atkinsing? Boys seem to lose at a rate of knots on low carb.

I've never tried those davincis syrups. Are they nice?

Back