Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Re flax, not sure why they differ so much. I like Flex Flax because it claims to be zero carbs - which so works for me :)

Afternoon gorgeous girls, Hope your all enjoying the holiday weekend.

Will look for flex flax Susie, thanks.

I've been bad on the food front this weekend but what else is new. My problem is getting the carb levels right for me and the unmentionable crisps and wine. Did the shred all weekend but my tummy is very bloated from carbs.

The weather is dark and cold, so a fire, movie and more crisps are on the agenda I'm afraid.

Have a good night. xx

B- quorn sausages, mushrooms
L- lc pitta with tuna salad
D- ?

Last edited:
Crisps are my biggest weakness, I could eat them for days! Definitely hard to give up, but you'll get there.

I got flex flax on amazon but have been too afraid to use it...

Evening Val... I get completely confused with the carbs in flax... I don't really understand why there's a difference... Hope you enjoy making the mim... Xx

I have yet to use the flax, I am afraid if might stall me it r I might like it too much, I do have a packet so if I really feel in need of something bready I will use it.

I think it does stall some sammy but prob not if you have if just a couple of times a week. :)

I'm off to work today "(

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday. x

I'm at work too. I can safely say, its dragging in :(

Should be illegal to work on a bank holiday Val, hope it goes quickly. Great news for your Son on the USA adventure, I am sure he will love it and yes of course you are going to miss him but as others have said, keeping in touch is much easier these days xxxx

Evening val - hope you are having relaxed evening;)

Evening Val... Hope the day went quickly? Xx

I'm at work too. I can safely say, its dragging in :(

I feel your pain, horrible working on bank holiday, but I'll get the next one off hopefully and it will be better weather. x

Should be illegal to work on a bank holiday Val, hope it goes quickly. Great news for your Son on the USA adventure, I am sure he will love it and yes of course you are going to miss him but as others have said, keeping in touch is much easier these days xxxx

Your right about skype Bren and will all the money I'll be saving from him not being here I can visit US more often. x

Yeah my English mate who is in NZ says she can't get her mum off Skype! :D

Lol x

Been totally rubbish with food. Scones, jam clotted cream just a few. Came home from work and had company (inlaws etc) made lunch and had a nice chat. After everyone left OH and I drank 3 bottles of wine:eek: we usually don't drink at all during the week, enjoyed it though and watched a couple of movies.

OH away til friday, so remote control is all mine, which of course calls for more wine. ;)

Back to induction on monday if not before.

xx

Sounds like a good idea Val, what a treat having the remote control all to yourself!

Love total control of the remote!! Doesn't happen at the moment cos DS and his OH have it! Lol xx

Not much going on today, started out on induction and ended up in .. well I don't know what, but not induction.

Must be better tomorrow.

Woke up at 5 and watched dial M for murder in bed. A real luxury. An early night though I think. x

Back