Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

afternoon. :)
i've got a extra tv too,so i can watch my paranormal state,while mr watches the golf = :D

Afternoon peeps, had another colossal UP day yesterday. I can't keep doing that but suffice it to say much wine was involved.

Going to be really good today. Courgette soup on the menu.

Managed to do the shred level 1 with no problem. I completely forgot it was a DD my energy levels are good.

1 month to holiday and I've got to get into shape and into my summer clothes. Goodness knows I haven't needed them here so far.

Have a lovey day everyone. x

Afternoon Val... I must make soup! Although I suspect it wont be dense enough for me! Xx

Afternoon hun

I too partook of much grape juice last night :D So decided to keep today as a UD and into DD tomorrow.

How was your soup? I find the less water I boil them in, the better - makes it lovely and thick - and do get some of the herb infusion stockpots, they add a really lovely flavour :)

Yes definitely on less water. I use knorr chicken stock pot, marigold veggie powder and a leek. It was thick and yummy but sometimes it's too thin. Going to make carrot and coriander for next DD or cauliflower? Must try the herb infusion one.

Di I thought the same, but it was thick and really filling.

Also had a l carb tortilla with ham and veg and totally stuffed. X

Morning Val... Defo will be trying the soups !

I also do better on omelettes rather than scrambled eggs.... Not sure if they really are more filling or whether it's a psychological thing. Xx

Agree with the omelette thing and I don't know why either. It's not more fat because I add more butter to scrambles...

Hello Val, I see you are still doing really well with judd, well done!
I am trying to get back into the low carb zone and will start exercising again tomorrow, can't decide whether to go back to level 3 shred or start 6 week 6 pack!

Evening Val xx

Morning Val, hope all continuing well xx

Back