Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

So sorry about your father in law, Val - losing loved ones is so hard, even when you've known for a while that it's imminent.

All the best to you and your family xx

i remember when we lost my MIL,it rocks your world,and she actually was a super lady.
keep you in my prayers. xx

Afternoon hun

Know what you mean about more energy, I did a mile walk in boiling heat at lunchtime - yes it was 28 degrees earlier - and humid!

Sorry about your news Val and sending hugs to your family!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Val... Really sorry to hear your news ... Hugs... He sounded like he was such a wonderful person! Bless you x

And, I'm so interested in your JUDDD diary! You're doing so well! Xxx :)

Thank you all so much Scrumbles, Lainey, Bren, Jo and Di. I watched a show last night about people who have died for up to 20 minutes and don't know if I believe the things you hear or if I always just want to?

I know when my gran died I'm pretty sure she let me know she was around and still does from time to time.

I really tested JUDDD to the limit yesterday and had tons to eat plus half bottle of wine, the first wine in 3 weeks. WI tomorrow and even if I STS still really happy with this plan.

Having a curry later this evening. Will try to keep it to slightly more today maybe about 600-700 and not stress about it as I have a Saturday UP day tomorrow.

Pierce has fixed the link to mfp diary. You can click on the little logo above my avatar to see diary.

Happy Friday everyone hope you hall have a good weekend. X

So we're not 35 year old males anymore? :D

Completely get your UD yesterday, and you really deserved the wine after the week you've had xxx

Wine sounded completely necessary !!! I'd have defo done the same! More hugs xxx

Definitely one of the benefits of JUDDD that if you need a *bad* day, you can have one without blowing the diet at all (and, yes, I would absolutely have had the wine, too!) xx

Thanks girls, and so true you can 'blow it' on an UP day and not blow it :)

No wine tonight and no wine tomorrow as OH has a night out and I'm collecting him. Still can have some nice treats though.

Lol on not being 35 year old male, Susie, but would still like the 35 bit. :)

ohhh mannnn i wanted to watch that,knew i should have done a post it note dagnabit !
have a lovely weekend.
xx

Oh I wish I were 45 again!! Lol xx

Morning everyone. I think they repeat it a lot Lainey so I'm sure you'll catch it again. I use site called locate tv it's free and you'll never miss another movie or show again.

1lb down this morning. Had a curry last night not too much, but I was quite full. Just goes to show you how much I was eating before. Prob had just under 1,000 calories yesterday so higher than normal.

Pleased with the 1lb because I thought with my colossal UP day the other day I would STS which would have been fine too.

Going to start the shred again today and kind of looking forward to it. Sandra has been my inspiration there.

The thing that's most surprising to me about this WOE it that I seem to be losing fat and losing it where I have the most. The only other time that's happened it on Atkins. Maybe there is a SIRT 1 genie after all lol.

UP day today but not really hungry. OH has a night out and I'm picking him up at midnight from the bus, otherwise wine would be on the menu. I may have a cheeky glass this afternoon?

House is an absolute tip so lots to do, however the very first 'Inspector Morse' has got my attention.

Have a lovey Saturday everyone. X

Morning Val and Well Done gorgeous !

Enjoy the day ... Susie loves IM too! Lol xxx

Susie loves IM too! Lol xxx

I do, I do! if we lived together, Val, there'd never be any fights over the remote :D I'm watching the second IM now.

Well done on the loss hun - and I know what you mean about this being a fairly forgiving woe, I had wine and fairly calorific food on my UDs but all came good in the end :)

Have a lovely day!

While having my pedicure! ( how indulgent)

I think perhaps the up and down would also work on Atkins... I must try it xx

I do, I do! if we lived together, Val, there'd never be any fights over the remote :D I'm watching the second IM now.

Lol Susie, my OH and I mostly have the complete opposite taste in tv. He loves sports, the american pickers and shows where people challenge their bodies w/ extreme sport things. Now I know why my parents have separate living rooms. Miss Marple week starts Monday on ITV3 at 9pm every night, to bed at 9pm with remote for me.:D

Yay received the ebooks today. Thanks so much for that. Will have a look at Calibre later with son. x

Back