Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Morning CL, yes wot They ^ say :)

Morning Jim and all :) Off work and not much planned today other than running son about. May do some kind of exercise and must drink more water, don't think I had any yesterday :(

Have a good one all.

B- soy bean stuff from yesterday w/egg, spinach and mush
L- wrap sandwich of some kind
D- pork loin and green veg

Hi coffee, hope all well:)

Hello all. Drab day today. Painter came to do the doors so had to keep all the doors open. cats in my room -several dogs in the neighborhood.

The teenager had a sleepover last night and kitchen counter looks like a bar room- they're still asleep!!

Hope your all having a good day:)

B- spinach and last of soy beans (taste better the longer they sit)
L- lc wrap w/turkey, ham & lots of veg
D- veg soup and ?

Oh yum to the Mexican dish.. Arriba arriba!! Must check that out!!! Xx

Thanks girls. Hope your all having a relaxing evening.

I love mexican food Di:D The wraps are great for quesadillia

I stewed some rhubarb today to put in greek yogurt in the morning and noticed my splenda expired in july 2011:eek: no wonder how much I put in it still tasted quite tart lol.

Oh dear on the sweetener!

You just made me crave rhubarb so I checked it on Tesco - £3.99 for six spindly little stems! Maybe I'll wait...

Ooo your quesilada sounds good, what sort of wraps are you allowed?
Must admit life would be a bit easier with wraps in it!!
And Greek yogurt too, is that something you are allowed?
I'm struggling with my iPod and wifi connection, I try to read the posts and recipes and end up getting cut off and can't find my way back. Must get laptop and proper connection!!!

I love refrained beans! I love Mexican.......over did tequila and margaritas though.....blergh!

I really must get to m&s for some pakora this weekend - really really must!!! Evening Val, hope you are well xx

Ooo your quesilada sounds good, what sort of wraps are you allowed?
Must admit life would be a bit easier with wraps in it!!
And Greek yogurt too, is that something you are allowed?
I'm struggling with my iPod and wifi connection, I try to read the posts and recipes and end up getting cut off and can't find my way back. Must get laptop and proper connection!!!

Hi Just Do It- The wraps are from low carb mega store and have about 6 gr for a big wrap, they have pitta bread too. Don't think they're for induction, and it may slow down your loss, but I use them a few times a week. The 'total' brand yogurt (full fat one not the 0%) only has about 3.4 gr per 100 so not too bad. These make it do able for me.

Hi coffee, the beans sound fab, never really tried soy beans - how are they carb wise? Have a real urge for refried beans now!

Hi Soraya, the beans are quite bland so lots of spice and a pinch of splenda but are only about 1 gr carb per 130 grams of beans so not too bad.

Hi coffee, I just thanked honda for the chicken pakora tip but it was you!! They're fab & I feel really spoiled with them but not guilty which is even better.

lol, no prob we're all one happy pakora family.

I really must get to m&s for some pakora this weekend - really really must!!! Evening Val, hope you are well xx

You'll love them.

coffeelover - your quesadillas sound so lovely! I've been on lowcarbmegastore a couple of times and been tempted to buy wraps....but both times I've ended up dumping other things (like cookies!) in the basket too so have quickly shut down the browser before I could be too tempted. I'm one of those that if I have something in the house...I'm going to keep eating it until it's gone :eek:

Excellent news on the chicken pakora. I also noticed there are a few curries at Sainsburys that are under 5g per 100g - chicken korma, saag paneer and chicken jalfrezi from memory.

Back