Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Ooh Thank you Susie, I'll definitely join and would love to go to the convention too. Sounds a great time. It's such a global phenomenom. Are you going? Have to see as son is going away to uni this autumn and as soon as he's accepted somewhere, we'll most likely go for a visit so will prob all be last minute. But if he gets accepted somewhere soon I will book it.

As for my diary. I've been pretty good this week although the chicken wings I had today as TFI had a slight batter on them and I haven't been drinking much water at all.

Ordered some danish pastry espresso and some chocolate coconut too. Hoping it will quell any sweet tooth. Really interested as to what the danish pastry one will taste like. Actually had a dream last night I was drinking it and it was yummy. It has a lot to live up to when it arrives.

Have a lovely evening all:)

B-- cheese and mush omelette
L - chicken wings and a salad
D- not sure not really hungry

Evening coffee:). Lol at you both - although i do like murder weekends:D

Morning CL, ah yes, the induction food dreams LOL

Hi Jim, Coffee has arrived I'm going to have one now.

Hiya Lainey.

I know what you mean Lisa, but if Susie and I go, it must be ok:D

I'm just in from work so coffee, workout (jillians killer buns & thighs) and then to catch up with all you lovely people's diaries. xx

Have a good evening everyone.

B- bacon & eggs
L- salad w/lots of veggies and chicken
D- spicy chicken w/ cauli mash
S- little salami things

Evening Coffee... Xx

Night night xx

Hi everyone.

Good food wise today and been exercising like a banshee. Did the Jillian killer buns and thighs and they are a killer, I'm in pain and did the shred today for a break. Worked a later shift and very tired.

Sat with a vodka martini, a nice fire going and poirot on the telly.

Have a good night all. x

B- sausages and cheese
L- soup and some nuts
D- salad w/chicken, feta and veg. (may have to give up cheese if I don't have a loss this week)

Evening Coffee... Hope things are going well xxx

Evening coffee, love xx

That's me in a nutshell Susie. Joining the Midsomer Society today.

Good morning lovely ladies & Jim. Going to Costco today. I love that place. Last time I bought so much I had to go out and buy a freezer so I'm well prepared.

Had a STS this week but not too bummed. I'm exercising a lot and eating the best diet in the world. Just going to keep at it and maybe cut out nuts next week. Don't know if I can stop eating cheese, we'll see.

What's everyone got planned for the weekend. I've nothing on except relaxing. xx

Have a good Friday everyone. x

B- a MIM
L- salad and chicken
D- pakora w/cabbage, spinach, mushrooms
vodka, wine and a few crisps

Morning CL

I love that place. Last time I bought so much I had to go out and buy a freezer so I'm well prepared.
PMSL

cleaning out the critters,and re design of a fish tank:D
hope you have a nice weekend coffee:)

Good afternoon. A bit of a hangover today and don't feel like doing much. Didn't drink a huge amount but find on Atkins it does affect me more. Anyone else find that? Had a nap with one kitty and now a cup of tea with the other. Listening to music and loving having the house to myself.

Have a good evening:)

B- 1/3 of danish pastry (oops but I enjoyed every bite)
L lc wrap with spinach/ feta/eggs/onion/olives/tomatoes
D- chicken pakora w/cabbage/mushrooms and sour cream

Hello Coffee... Yes! Alcohol really makes me squiffy very quickly! Lol

Afternoon, all. A lovely veggie menu today by accident but I'm trying to eat less meat. Maybe I'll shoot for 3 veggie days a week, but trying to cut down on cheese so will be difficult.

Made mexican quesadillas w/the tinned black soy beans. Spiced them up w/lc ketchup, mexican spices, jalapeno peppers, onions and a bit of lc maple syrup to make them taste like real refried beans as much as possible, they're so bland. I then mushed them up and made a quesadilla w/a lc wrap, the beans and monterey jack cheese, fried it until the cheese melted and topped with guacamole and sour cream. They were quite good and fixed my mexican food craving. Some lc salsa would have been nice, but I wasn't in the mood to make it.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday. x

B- spinach/mush/eggs
L- bean n cheese quesadilla w/ guac and sour cream
D- soup and salad

Back