Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Hope work flies by tomorrow Coffee xx

Early start on a Saturday :( hope it is not too bad - I too want to like smoked salmon, think it is a texture thing....................

Have you tried hot smoked salmon? That's nice :)

I hope you enjoyed the take away - we all have to have a treat occassionally right? Just get back on today :)

Bren I buy the frozen ones from tesco and cook them with bacon - they are lush. However when I tried the nice big fresh ones in shells I hated them, they have the consistency of snot LOL

Edited to add Im talking about the scallops ha

Hello lovely ladies & lovely Jim. Back home and it's sunny but cold.

I'm trying an experiment with my digestive enzymes. I taking them and eating some carbs. I'm back on track Monday, and won't weigh in until next Friday. I know it's stupid to think they're miracle pills, but if they help to metabolize carbs, dairy and fats etc I could have a little indulgence on the weekends? If I have an sts then I know I have sluggish enzyme levels and they will work for me when I reach maintenance.

Sounds like and excuse to carb binge doesn't it. ;)

Have a lovey Saturday night everyone.

Not going to write what I ate today, it's pretty carby.

I hope you enjoyed the take away - we all have to have a treat occassionally right? Just get back on today :)

I thoroughly enjoyed it thanks Jenny and will be back on track monday.

Pretty much back on track after saturday. Feeling pretty rubbish after having some carbs. So not worth it. Did manage to shred yesterday which made me feel a lot better.

Hope you all have a good day x

B- quorn sausage, eggs, spinach
L- salad w/chicken
D- pork, veg stir fry

Morning Coffee... Hope you have a fab week! What are these enzyme thingies you're talking about? Xxx

Morning CL, you'll have to keep us posted on those pills love

Morning Val - yes, do tell more about the enzyme thingies.

I'm feeling quite rundown so am going to start a course of essential amino acids (they're all written about in Atkins' book on herbal supplements) - will report back.

I need to get some multi bits going, feel something is creeping up on me :(

Good evening everyone. Hope you all having a good day -as good as Mondays can be-

I'd never really heard of taking digestive enzymes before but I was reading an old fashion cookbook from the 80's written by a sport nutritional expert and it mentioned taking digestive enzymes so I did a bit of research (too much time on my hands lol)

Here is some info about them on the link below. I know they're trying to sell them, but pretty much everything I've read gives similar info. Looks like taking them is a win win situation. I bought some friday at holland & barrett (buy one get one half price atm) Your supposed to take them at the same time or immediately after each meal as they start to work straight away. I'm wheat intolerant, and so far they seem to keep the bloating at bay a bit. We'll see about the other areas. As you age your natural enzymes are depleted so I can see where it may be harder to lose weight when we get older. I need all the help I can get. :D

The Importance Of Digestive Enzymes & Proteolytic Enzymes -- Barron Report

Hi coffee, hope you have a good week:)

Hi Coffee, thanks for posting the link makes for very interesting reading, will be good to hear how you feel after taking them for a few days.

Have a great week x

Afternoon everyone. I've decided to up my carbs to about 40-50 think I will have a gain this week, but wi on friday. Just feel it's right for me. As for the enzymes, I'm taking them 3 times with meals and even though I've upped my carbs, I'm not ravenous or craving carbs between meals. Maybe they are helping to digest everything better?

I started level 2 today of the shred and feel good.

Hope you all have a lovely day wherever you are. It's raining here as usual:)

B- egg, spinach, asparagus, mush, soda bread
L- wrap w/humous and veg, veg blitzed up into soup
D- aubergine parmesan and salad

No rain here coffee, love! But knowing it. It'll be h buy the time I head out tonight.

How is the shred going for you?,

Back