Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Evening Sandra and all. I've been on a diet roller coaster this week so haven't updated much. Just keeping carbs lowish but can't stop pigging out on crisps. Must stop bringing them into the house. I think I'm a crisp addict lol.

xx

if it wasn't for one of the kids having packed luch,i wouldn't keep them in the house !

Morning Val... The birds sound amazing! Hope you manage to keep away from the crisps ... I honestly don't think I could do it if my kids were little ... So much temptation! Lol xxxx

Morning

I really feel for you and the others with kids in the house - I'd find it very hard to avoid temptation! (I do at the best of times :()

Morning Val, I am going to see if I can find you an Atkins friendly alternative to crisps! Pringles used to be one of my downfalls, dont buy them anymore, always have crisps in house but kids eat them so fast, I never get a chance!

Lol thanks Sandra. I used to buy those 'just the cheese' things from lcm, but they're so expensive and very salty. M&S reduced fat crinkle crisps are my all time fav.

It's so cold and dark here today, and the gale force winds were screeching through the windows last night. I quite enjoy the sound though.

B- a scramble of chicken/potato/bns, onion and jalapeno peppers
L- ? taking son out for a coffee
D- aubergine parmesan

morning.
soggy day here today,hardly believable other parts of the country are as
dry as a camels left foot.

Morning Val

We keep DDs carbs in a separate cupboard so i dont have to look at them too often:)

gosh doesn't pay to read things quick
i thought that read DDs crabs in the cupboard.
i thought what a strange place to keep crabs.

Lol:D

My other half loves her carbs, all the bad stuff basically, so have to have 2 lots of food in the house, most of the time it doesn't bother me but when I get "on one" nothing is off limits unfortunately...............

Afternoon all weird day. Couldn't sleep so up at 5am and then a long nap late this afternoon, so feeling a bit groggy.

It's wine o'clock here now, although I'm up at 6 am tomorrow for work, it's necessary.

raining and nice fire going a fridge full of good food.

Hope you all have a good weekend. x

Wine o'clock here too! Don't you just love Friday evenings, work tomorrow is a bit of a downer though :(

Finished work, and feeling tired. Just had what I thought was a low carb roll. Took it out of the freezer, but now I'm thinking it was a scottish morning roll :(

Going to cut out the crisps next week. After all it's saturday night and 'the voice' is on. x

Morning Val

Hope you managed to get a good night's sleep - still pouring here so guess it will be for you too - so a day in front of the fire with a good book.

Oh speaking of which, I have been completely rubbish and not sent the CDs yet, will do it this week! xxx

Back