Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Evening Val - all sounds interestng so hope you can find something that works for you sustainably:)

Morning all, Yesterday wasn't as difficult as I thought with only 500 calories and the soup really helped.

Today I'm to have 1700 and it feels like I'll be undoing all my hard work from yesterday, but it's the difference in daily calories that makes this work so I will do it.

I woke up full of energy and felt about 3lbs lighter, but didn't weigh myself. From what I read some people gain after a down day and lose after an up day?? A lot of them weigh in daily, but I can't bear to. I feel like if it's sounds to good to be true, it probably is. I'll weigh in on Saturday morning.

Have a good day everyone. XX

B- 2 quorn sausages on wheat free crispbread and cottage cheese w/pineapple 267 kcal
L- lc wrap with ham and lots of veg and a few crisps 367 kcal
D- chicken w/ a little brown rice & soya beans, salad w/lots of veg and olive oil dressing 718 kcal
S- total 0% greek yogurt w/strawberries and raspberries 180 kcal

TOTAL 1532 will try to add 100 calories somewhere to up it a bit.

Morning Val, well done on surviving your 500 calorie day - I think I'd had that much by 11am today, and I'm already looking forward to my lunch! lol

Food sounds good today...now what can you have for an extra 100 cals? You could bung a nice tablespoon of mayo on something? :D

Ooh that's a cool little gadget. I get fed up with cutting my courgettes into ribbons with a knife. Life's too short not to have a Zoodler lol.

That's what I thought - so I bought one, will report back :)

And Val - what's the wheat free crispbread like?

they're called DS crispbread and they're pretty much like cardboard. I put them in the oven for a couple of minutes they always seem a little stale and they crisp up nicely. Still better than having bread for me though.

Morning Val... Not sure I could survive 500 a day - great self control! Xx

Morning all, today is a DD so around 500 calories. Strangely after yesterdays UP day of around 1700 I feel thinner like I did after my first DD and not bloated like I thought?

Anyhow working a full day 10-6 which I don't usually do so will be a challenge will less food.

Will catch up with every ones diaries later tonight. Have a great day X

B- boiled egg, tomato juice w/ lemon, raspberries 144
L- josephs lc pita bread with ham & salad, swiss marigold buillion 147
D- shiataki noodles w/ sauce and parmesan 102

Total 393 may have more if I need it

Have a good day Val. This alternative diet sounds more and more appealing the more I read about it. I wonder how low Carb will fit in.. Really interested to see how you get on.

Hi Val, interested to see how it goes. I read about paleo and intermittment fasting a lot - down days are very similar to fasting with minimal calories and as long as you stay low carb on up days so you stay in fat burning mode then should work nicely:)

Morning Val, good to hear you're doing well :)

Fascinating to see how this goes because I could well imagine using it to shift those last few stubborn pounds that look like they're never leaving - I think most of us need a few tricks up our sleeve at that point!

Keep it up! :D

I've used Judd in the past to break a stall & found it very effective. Good luck with it.x

I wonder how low Carb will fit in..

On the low carb friends forum (yes I have way to much time on my hands lol) There all pretty much doing low carb/JUUUD. It's great with low carb wraps, pittas etc being so low calorie too.

Hi Val, interested to see how it goes. I read about paleo and intermittment fasting a lot - down days are very similar to fasting with minimal calories and as long as you stay low carb on up days so you stay in fat burning mode then should work nicely:)

Not heard of that Katie, must check it out. Protein definitely helps on the 500 cal days.

Yes, that does sound really interesting. Sounds like it needs a fair bit of advance planning?

It does indeed especially trying to get all my moneys worth of food in on low cal days.

Morning Val, good to hear you're doing well :)

Fascinating to see how this goes because I could well imagine using it to shift those last few stubborn pounds that look like they're never leaving - I think most of us need a few tricks up our sleeve at that point!

Keep it up! :D

Thanks Scrumbles, tonight I'm feeling I haven't lost anything yet but then realized it's only been 2 days. Wonder how long my skinny gene is going to take lol.

Food sounds good Val and not too restrictive. Have a great day x

I'm trying hard to keep it low carb, but defo having some soda bread tomorrow and lentil soup.

I've used Judd in the past to break a stall & found it very effective. Good luck with it.x

That's really good to know Linzi.

Evening all. Today was an UP day and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but didn't eat as much as my last one on Tues. Had 1344 calories today which was more than enough but I am supposed to have more but can't eat another thing

Don't feel as I've lost any weight at all not even a pound, but my WI is saturday morning and have no idea what to expect.

It really has been quite an easy to stick to it, even the 500 calorie days. One more week of every other day being 500 calories and them I can move up a bit.

Off now until next thursday, not a holiday just a schedule change, and looking forward to it.

Have a good night all. X

B- easiyo yogurt - greek w/honey, raspberries, strawberries, 3 wheat free crisp bread w/ ham and cheese 412 cal
L- cream of asparagus soup, slice of brown soda bread and cheese 415 cal
D- chicken and rice meal from M&S, beetroot and sweetcorn - 417 cal
S - more greek/honey yogurt 100 cal

Total 1344

I must send you the easiyo sachets I have - along with the ebook CDs...(hangs her head in shame)

Seriously, the old adage stays true - eat until you're full, then stop. Whatever woe we're on, that's a good principle to follow xxxx

Sounds great Val, hoping you will have a pleasant surprise on your WI.

I do miss the sun but I'm well acclimatised now. My husband calls me a sun worshipper because every time the sun is out I sit in it.. I just think of it as charging my batteries ;)

Back