Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Yes they have some lovely stuff on !

Not happy this morning. Loving low carb but not sure my body is. Without TMI let's just say at 1 am when I got up to go to the loo I had to take some of my cranberry powders and again this morning which will knock me out of ketosis - they are full of sugar. I know I don't drink enough water but have been managing about 6-8 glasses a day. Trying to avoid going to the doctor tomorrow and the pain is better this morning, so will stay on the powders and chug lots of water. :(

Really enjoying my food and not being hungry all the time but I think lc is more acidic so maybe the cause?

Anyhow going to cc until next week to see if that helps. Really don't want antibiotics.

Working a full day today and not looking forward to it, but off tomorrow.

Still recording food on mfp. Have a good day XX

Oh I hope you feel better later. Xxx I seem to get other issues with low carb aswell.

Oh hun sorry to hear about the internal issues! I wonder if it is the high protein levels causing you grief?

You can still count cals in a low carb way - I only have bread or pasta as a treat on the weekend, and don't eat potatoes at all - although there's flour and starch in the cup of soups I have.

Hope it sorts itself out soon xxx

Hi, great to see you are about 10 lb from target, you are motivating me, I have about 28 lb to loose, so great to see you have lost that in the last 12 months, hope the cranberry works.

Sorry to hear you're having issues, hope you get better soon x

Had lots of carbs yesterday in form of rice and the cranberry powders, but oddly enough not hungry today. Thought with the high carbs yesterday I'd be really ravenous. Sticking to lowish carb as I'm really enjoying my food. Will still use the protein wraps, tortillas and pastas. Had Atkins pasta for lunch yesterday (I know but boots had it and couldn't resist) and although not like the real thing a good substitute. 1lb up today but not surprised. Dodged a bullet with my cranberry powder and don't think I'll need go to the doctors and get antibiotics- yay.

Feeling good today and next few days off but will be working sat, sun mon & tues to cover for all the moms off for Easter break. Will keep me off the alcohol this weekend though but may have a cocktail this afternoon.

Going to buy the set of resistance bands tomorrow and get working out.

XX

Great that you are feeling better and the carbs did not affect you. I read an article on internet a while ago that said 1 day a week of high carbs is good for you, something to do with leptin, apparently this reduces on low carb and we need a certain amount of it in our bodies to feel good.

Think your absolutely right there Sammy. I should add that this is just my experience I know some can do without the carbs. Just this morning started to get back into an exercise routine and realize I really need some carbs -both exercise and carbs make me feel better mentally. Kind of felt like I had a hangover today without drinking -not had anything to drink other than one drink on Friday and one on Saturday.

Also really loving my Kelly Coffrey Meyer dvd. Kind of like the 30 day shred without all the jumping about. Going to get some heavier weights and do this. Lots of different workouts ( abs, some cario, although some moves are the same think this will be a good workout for me. Here's a taster from youtube.

Kelly Coffey Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness "Weights" - YouTube

That looks great ! Let us know how you get on. Ooh cocktail!!!

And pleased you are Better xxx

Glad you are feeling better

Yum, love cocktails, when is your next weigh in?

I had a weigh in today and sts. But so happy I fit into a 10 today in Marks trousers. I couldn't comfortably wear them as way too tight across my bum and the pockets didn't lay flat (not a great look) but able to zip and button with no problem.

My waist is so sore today from Kelly's 'active rest' isn't that an oxymoron? lol Went to buy heavier weights but shop didn't have them so will order online and keep using my little pink granny ones. Loving the work out though.

Happy with cc at the moment and feel I have more energy. Don't know why my body doesn't love low carb, but may do carb cycling when I start working out a bit more as I love the lc

No cocktail yesterday or now until next Thursday. Should lose a least 1lb by then.

XX

Omg wow size 10 well done. That's amazing xxxx

Wow well done on size 10, that's my goal size :)

Thanks so much ladies. Maybe by next month they'll fit well enough to wear. Have plenty in my wardrobe that I haven't worn in years.

Don't know what I'm doing with food today. Been eating cc last couple of days and gained 1lb but it's slowly coming back off but have all this tempting low carb stuff in the house. Have to say even though I've been eating pasta (wheat free) I still don't have an appetite - maybe wheat free way to go?

Beautiful sunny day here but very cold. After today working the next 4 so will just relax and enjoy the day.

Watching a wonderful French film 'Untouchable' about a quadriplegic millionaire and his unusual carer. It's a true story and very uplifting. Highly recommend.

Hope you all have a good weekend. X

Well done on the 10s!!!! I bought that movie, in French, for my daughter when I was in France.....unfortunately I won't understand it, my French is very limited.

Thanks Sammy - Lol we watched on sky with subtitles. I really have to be in the mood though to watch a movie with subtitles but this is worth it. Probably available on Netflix and Lovefilm (now Amazon Prime) too. X

Back