Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Washington ! I will have to steer clear :)

Washington ! I will have to steer clear :)

Yes well I'm glad I can't drive put it that way because every time i go to m&s my diet goes out the window on black pudding, carrot and turnip mash and cranberry and white Stilton. :(

Morning Val, how are you today?

Hi honey, I'm good, hows you? Bought lots of fruit and trying to apply my food hourglass as much as possible. When I get paid I'll do a nice big hoursglass friendly shop but just cal counting for now. I notice that all the newspapers and sunday supplements are touting the evils of sugar. Got an email from Tesco about heart healthy foods and it's pretty much the same ones in my book!! Tesco didn't however say sugar was evil, that would put a dent in their profits lol not just Tesco you'll not find store saying that. Been working the last three days, now 2 days off working thurs and off the weekend yay. Meeting friends for lunch on wednesday and catching up on laundry and of course my weight dvd. Hope your all well. xx

I thought fruit was high in sugar? X

Yeah it is Vicky but it's also low GI because of the fibre. It's apparently really good at keeping wrinkles at bay. It's also good for blood vessels especially red and blue fruit and pomegranates and a whole bunch of others anti ageing things. Really have a craving for mango & cherries lately but cherries are so pricey atm.

Mmm mangoes and cherries x

Hi honey, I'm good, hows you? Bought lots of fruit and trying to apply my food hourglass as much as possible. When I get paid I'll do a nice big hoursglass friendly shop but just cal counting for now. I notice that all the newspapers and sunday supplements are touting the evils of sugar. Got an email from Tesco about heart healthy foods and it's pretty much the same ones in my book!! Tesco didn't however say sugar was evil, that would put a dent in their profits lol not just Tesco you'll not find store saying that. Been working the last three days, now 2 days off working thurs and off the weekend yay. Meeting friends for lunch on wednesday and catching up on laundry and of course my weight dvd. Hope your all well. xx

morning Val,

i think your new way sounds nice and balanced and I can't believe you will struggle with it. Of course tesco would not say sugar was bad...they never shoot themselves in the foot :) enjoy your days off and lunch with friend :)

Wrinkle reducing? I'm off to get some fruit!!

Ohh, do I miss fruit! :p

As far as wrinkle reducing, I like to use coconut oil as a moisturizer. I don't know if it works but it makes my skin feel nice and soft, and depending on the brand, smells amazing.

Morning Val, do glacier cherries count? :sign0009:

Lol don't know but they were in my cherry, white choc and pistachio cookie the other day so I hope so. x

Ooooooh I can taste those from here...uh oh I think I just secreted some insulin at the thought of it all ;)

Oh I know it's amazing! Had a kit kat at Christmas and was practically in a sugar coma for the day. Too much sugar which I had never realised before eating this way. How people do it???? It's nasty sweet.

Felt like I ate loads today and rubbish! Just 30 calories over but 2 bags of crisps were involved. Dinner was so good- m&s chicken pakoras with lettuce and taztziki wrapped in a low carb pitta.

Did my dvd today with little weight, but must go heavier they are getting to easy.

Going to make a carb cycling plan tomorrow. Won't start until next week but can't wait X

Thats good Sam. M mm tzatziki Cant wait for holiday!!! X

Back