Coke Zero - Confused!

Emmenelle

What is the deal with having Coke Zero on SS? My consultant mentioned it in more of a 'if your going out and need to drink something' kind of way but reading on here, people seem to drink it quite reguarly?

I have my first weigh in Monday lunchtime and I don't want to jeaopardise potential weight loss but it would really, really make my Saturday evening if I could have a sneaky cold can!:rolleyes:

It's not recommended but I drink Coke Zero every day.

x

I drink it every day I love the different taste. I only have it if I have done my water allowance as a treat.

i dont drink tea or coffee so have only had water for almost 8 weeks now i wud love something else just worry it will make me feel hungry.

I'm sat here with a box of Coke Zero in front of me and to be honest, I'm not drooling for one, its more of a 'nice to have', so I've decided to leave it and see how I get on with my first weigh in and speak to my CDC.

Since when did a can of coke cause me so much deliberation!

I'm addicted to diet coke. But i gave it up completely 2 weeks ago in prep for this diet, i personally wouldn't drink any drinks other than water (playing it safe) x

I have drunk nothing but water and my shakes since 6th December! An on 810 now and even though I can have diet coke, I am too nervous to drink something fizzy - it might awaken my red bull habit, which was 6+ a day!

I know my CDC said to me whilst on SS if I was desperate I could have coke zero...but thankfully I never needed to resort to it!

Now a gin and tonic would be rather lovely lol!

Hi

I didn't know u could have coke zero, good to have the option thou when out, if they don't stock zero could you have diet coke on ss instead?

Thanks

mrsf

I read something somewhere that fizzy drinks aren't good even the diet kind, as the sweet taste makes you crave more this is how people gain weight. I plan to avoid all fizzy drinks even the diet kind after this. I used to have a diet coke with my lunch but I want to change me per cambridge diet habits.

Ok thanks, not on for fizzy drinks either but thought if your out it looks better than water!

mrsf

Of course it looks better than water lol, like i say i literally was addicted to diet coke & would drink about 2 litres of it a day!! But water will help you shift the pounds, coke won't xx

I think I will keep them in the cupboard, out of site and warm so they won't be that appealing if I fancy one and by the time I've stuck it in the fridge to get cold I'll hopefully of talked myself out of it :rolleyes:

Just finding it hard to think of drinking nothing but water for the foreseeable! Can't think like that, I'm going to just focus on one day at a time.

Weigh in tomorrow! woop woop!

Goood luck for tomorrow :) Are you on SS?

I have one on a weekend just a glass tho normally on a sunday with a bar chopped up and its like a naughty little treat i dont cave more ect but sometimes it can make me feel more hungry

Back