Coke Zero

Lissy25

I know we're not suppost to drink anything other than water but what about coke zero?

According to the label...
Energy kj 1.5
Energy kcal 0.5
Prot 0g
Carb 0g
of which sugars 0g
fat 0g

Seems about the same as a tablet sweetner?

No Coke Zero. The only liquids are allowed are written on your LT bag. If it's not written on there you can't have it.

Its not worth spending all that money and putting all that energy in to look for little loop holes. When I watched the DVD and the word strict kept coming up I knew then this wasnt going to be easy.

If your going to do LT then stick to the diet as best as possible, otherwise it is not worth it honey x

Coke Zero does not contain citric acid so it won't affect ketosis. However, having one coke zero could be the start of the slippery slope .......

Also, for anyone interested, M&S diet coke also does not contain citric acid.

Citric acid or no citric acid, LT say you can't have it so you can't have it. End of. As Laura already said, looking for loopholes is a waste of time and money.

I just wondered why coke zero is a no if it contains 0g of anything, I did look at the ingredients and spotted some questionable stuff like "flavouring" but it doesn't specify what it is, I presume that's Cokes "secret ingredient"

Don't worry about me falling off the wagon, I'm doing surprisingly well I've sat through my OH eating a Fry up, Mcdonalds (my biggest weakness) and BBQ chicken with chips plus my daughter eating bags of Hula hoops, Coco Pops and Cheese sandwich's

Lissy xx

Well done honey, but some people that come on here dont find it quite easy, and then there are some people who just want to look for loop holes, and to be honest it wont help them!

Some people just dont understand how strict this is, everybody is supposedly to have watched the DVD before starting, but with many I dont think this is the case!

Laura x x

Theres no point think oh its got 0% so it wont hurt" if your going to think that then you might as well be on an ordinary diet like SW where you can drink coke zero. LT needs 100% or you wont get the best out of the diet. Its a serious diet and you need to be serious about it!!

To be honest some replies here seem a little harsh if I'd posted saying "i drank some coke is that ok?" I could understand some of these replies, but I'm on day 3 and it feels like some of you are coming at me with a pitch fork.

To be honest some replies here seem a little harsh if I'd posted saying "i drank some coke is that ok?" I could understand some of these replies, but I'm on day 3 and it feels like some of you are coming at me with a pitch fork.

I am sorry, if anything that I have written has made you feel like this, it was not my intentions!

You came on here asking if you can drink coke zero even though it states that you cant have anything othe than black tea/ coffee and water. Theres no point looking for ways round this diet because there aren't any. Its a strict diet and you need to be strict. Once you start asking "is this ok?" or "can i have this?" then thats were you start slipping, dont start looking into things now if you want to do this 100%

I didnt get shown the dvd?

The Dvd is a must as far as I know, on the questionaire that the Chemist keeps, the first question is wether you have seen the Dvd.

i paid a £5 fee and took it home to watch and then brought it back and got the £5 back, it make LT much more undertandable for me,

That is weird!!

How long have you been on LT?

Last edited:
Citric acid or no citric acid, LT say you can't have it so you can't have it. End of. As Laura already said, looking for loopholes is a waste of time and money.

Lissy - the above comment was not intended for you.

I am sorry you feel the replies are harsh but if you'd been on this forum as long as I have and have seem so many of the same kind of questions over and over again you'd see where I'm coming from.

You were asking a question though you had no intention of breaking the diet, however some people aren't like that and are intent on looking for ways to cheat without 'really' cheating if you see what I mean.

For this reason alone I'm becoming more blunt on the subject of what you can/can't have on LT as everything you can have is written on the bag. If it's not written on there we can't have it. I don't know why, I don't work for Lipotrim, but the experts have decided it has to be that way and the diet is working for me as is so I really fail to see why people constantly try to wangle their way around looking for loopholes.

Again, the above comment was not directed at you Lissy but this explanation is an attempt at showing you why I am sometimes blunt on this subject.

Back