Cokes- back to it

Morning Rach, not again, poor dogs, you're right it seems to happen every year.

Hi Vicky and Jim. Yep every year. It's so sad.

Another hot day. I might have to sit out in the sun. I was a good girl and bought some sun cream yesterday. Im so thirsty though but I don't want to drink as the boilerman will be in my bathroom cupboard. Hopefully he won't be long. I need my bathroom. I'll be back soon, I'm gonna get doggies out of the way for him coming in the house.

we're down to 17C here today Rachel, :(

oh its lovely here but not as nice as when i left home this morning. still 26 degrees in office.

Was listening to Jeremy Vine at lunch time and the SAME OFFICER has done it before in 2004!! Unbelievable isnt it - he clearly has no sense of responsibility at all!!

Hi all. Just a quick pop in to say hello. Been busy all day really. My boiler man was not fit like Lisa's plasterer and he trailed mud through my house and had thye nerve to say he couldn't fix my boiler and I need a new one. I knew that bit really but I was hoping he could do something what with me being out of work at the moment, the cost of a boiler is one I don't need, but we'll make it work somehow. Our water goes hot for a few minutes then cold. So if you turn it on then off then back on, you might get a mildly warm bath! I've been making it my cardio to take kettles of water upstairs!

Been up to do some shopping and post some ebay stuff. Then John came in, had tea, then off up to the home to see his Nanna. She talked a load of rubbish bless her and she doesn't even realise or get upset when she can't think of words now she just kind of happily babbles away. I'm glad she's ok though. We left her listening to Perry Como, she loves her music.

Now I'm shattered. I bought a few magazines like take a break etc earlier so I'm gonna put my feet up with them before Geordie Shore comes on. They really are a bunch of idiots but I still find myself wanting to watch.

Weigh in tomorrow! I'm feeling positive but maybe thats a bad sign, it's often when I feel its gonna be bad that it's good. We'll see. Nighty nite all x

Evening cokes:)

Pain about the boiler - hope you can find a fix! Enjoy your feet up mag time:D
Xx

Morning Rachel ;)

Hi All. Hope all of you are ok.

Jim, sorry to hear of your family's loss.

I thought I was going to have a good weightloss but only lost a pound again this week. So I'm not thrilled about that. Then there is other things going on thats just putting more pressure on me. I just want to curl up somewhere and be left alone. I'm sure things will work out, but when the crap just keeps coming it gets tiring you know?

It's a lovely day outside, but to me it could be pouring, the sun won't make me smile today. I'm just tired.

I don't want to go on and depress people. Just wanted to say hello really. I'm still on plan but struggling a bit. I want that boost of energy back that you get in the early days.

I hope everyone else is having better days x

Oh honey - sorry to hear you are so down. a lb is still a loss love and its the right direction.
are you still in ketosis love?

when the crap just keeps coming it gets tiring you know?

Oh love we all know how you're feeling - when the bad stuff happens it does come in bundles, just to keep things extra lively - but whatever it is, you WILL get through it.

These guys were hugely helpful in getting me through five miserable months last year, so if I - or any of us - can help you in any way, please just say xxx.

Oh honey - sorry to hear you are so down. a lb is still a loss love and its the right direction.
are you still in ketosis love?

I don't test with sticks but I'm constantly thirsty etc so I'm pretty sure I'm still in ketosis :mad:

Its all just financial stress really. Was even thinking of selling my wedding dress earlier. It cost over 1000 new and I'm never gonna wear it again, but my hubby said we'll manage. It just like, how? The boilers one thing but then theres everything else. Ive even applied to work in Asda (i think I would love it, beep, beep, beep) but its just something to help pay the bills. I just keep applying to everything and never hear anything back. Even googled sell a kidney but apparently even thats illegal now too, lol! It's not that bad but just when you think you are making headway something else rears its head.

On a lighter note, before the uglyness above, I went across to the market today. I saw my neighbours who are joined on to the Tramps as I call them. They have had bother with them too, mainly with swearing loudly and making alot of noise, but they even swore at their 10 year old son who hit a shuttlecock into their garden by accident. Thats terrible isn't it. It's the daughter and friends now the woman who owns it. Oh but the lighter bit. i got a lovely big hanging basket for only a fiver and got Bonnie a big soft Andrex puppy toy to play with, and Bruno got a Henry the Hiker teddy to play with. They haven't left them alone since I brought them home. Through all the bad times I always have my doggies to snuggle, and my minis friends to talk to. So thanks guys. I will try to be more positive tomorrow. Right now I'm gonna go watch Lord Sugar fire someone else whilst stuffing myself with pork scratchings! x

Feel hungover today. Didn't even have a drink, so whats that about?

Back