Cokes- back to it

Morning Rache, I think that's a wise decision on postponing the WI, and any news on the job yet?

Any news yet?

I have to go in later to see the boss. I've met her loads of times she used to think I was Lindsay's sister rather than in law, but I always say hello when I go in there. So I am going up this afternoon. Lindsay rekons that the job won't start til just before she goes back to uni around september but I'm hoping it is a little earlier. Fingers toes and eyes crossed, lol! John said if I got it he'd be happy as a pig in sh!t, me too :D

I don't know what to wear to go in, I don't want to go in too dressy I'm just going in to see her not an interview or anything, but I know she normally employs people that she knows so hopefully a bit positive for me.

On my walk this morning I noticed that the blackberries are starting to come out on the bushes. Maybe later in the week to give some of them some time to mature I may go blackberry picking.

My first mile of the day done. I'll do my other one later tonight. Determination still there :D

Good luck Rach!! :)

Morning Rache, any news?

Hi All!

On the job front Sue the boss will find out in the next couple of weeks but I gave her my number and told her a bit about when I last worked in a shop and she said she'd definately ring me. Unsure on the hours as yet as there could be a couple of contracts which she said she'd join together to give me more hours if I wanted them. So basically just waiting for head office clearance. Don't want to get my hopes too far up to have them dashed but I can't help but feel positive about it.

Otherwise my "preparations" for tomorrow are not going well. I drank the laxative stuff this morning and spent the next half hour vomitting. Not exactly the expected result. I phoned the hospital and she said that some had probably gone in and just to keep drinking fluids. Well I've done all that and still had no result. Instead I have been curled up and managed to read a full book. Bloodstream by Tess Gerritsen, good book. But I'm thinking if nothing happens then my bowel isn't gonna be prepared for tomorrow and I don't want to go through it twice. About the evening dose of laxative she said to chug it like a shot rather than dilute it as advised and then to drink loads of water. The stuff tastes so foul I know it'll come back up and at that time everyone in the department will have gone home so I won't be able to get advice :confused: Don't know what to do. Just hope I do keep tonights dose down and poop my insides out or take some other laxatives. I only have senna left in the house

I just don't want tomorrow to be a waste of time on everyones part

Are you able to take your own laxatives? Is it just the effect that's required? If so I once took 4 Dulcolax Pearles (max dose) at bedtime and literally leapt down the 4 stairs to my bathroom at 6 the next morning lol.

Oh hun sorry the poo treatment is horrible, I agree with Lisa, get some Dulcolax - it's the empty bowels they will be wanting so I'm sure it doesn't matter how you get there.

All the best for tomorrow, big hugs xxxx

Yep! Dulcolax is the bees b*ll*cks!! :)

I've never had 4 Lisa! Am well impressed! The most I've taken is 2 and that was severe enough! But they are a life saver to me on Atkins... I'm a bit obsessive about the pooping thing at the best of times... Got severely constipated once in my life and vowed never again! So traumatic!

Hi guys. I did take some senna which helped. But I was brave and poured the second dose straight down my throat to avoid as many taste buds as possible and got most of it down. And I've had some good results if you count water out your butt a good result but I'm guessing that means I'm ok for the test.

I was very grouchy yesterday all I could think about was food. John got daggers when he came in saying he was starving. Right now I'm busy having my last drink as I can't have anything past 8.30 and I get booked in for the test at 10.30. Just want it to go quick and I hope the sedatives are good. Pethidine and Midazolam I'm getting which I think I'll be needing as I'm getting pretty anxious about the whole thing.

See you guys on the other side x

Thinking of you today ((hugs))
Xxx

Thinking of you Rach!! x :)

Back