coldest I have ever been...

Oh my was just going to post a very similar thread. I feel like my hands and feet are going to drop off. My house is cold anyway. I dont even wanna get changed into pjs!

I took a very hot shower, and put on sweats, socks and slippers -- I am drinking a decaf tea as I type this. Brrrrrrr!

I'm even colder today :( brrrrrr xx

The heat isn't working in some of the classrooms and I am wearing my coat during break! BRRRRR.

Its to be up to -7 tonight for those in scotland and around -5 everywhere else so get your heating up hot water bottle filled up fleecy jimjams and bed socks on and a big fat mug of hot cambridge chocolate xx

im sooo glad im not the only one! my family think im a freak! im sooo colllld lately!

Oh my... is that celcius or farenheit? I guess it doesn't really matter once you go negative, it is so miserable. Cambridge Hot Choc here I come! I only have one dog to sleep on my bed, but I may borrow another two... it sounds like it is gonna be a Three Dog Night!

MM

I got thermals from M&S... theyre not the cheapest mind you, but theyre lovely! they wash well and the top is a zip up, so doesnt look obviously 'thermal'!! its black and i wear it under another fleece jumper or zip up..
frost this morning.... December has bitten hard!

Last night I slept in pjs, socks, sleeping bag, duvet, blanket and a white fluffy blanket! Was lovely and toasty until my daughter got me out of bed at 1am grrrrrr

My DH scraped the frost and warmed up the car this morning... what a love. But, the car was bit reluctant to turn over -- might be needing some work done. :(

MM

I can second all o this! I was never the warmest person to begin with and thought the cold would be not so bad. Hah! I got a shock i tells ya. Bloody freezing in scotland, snow showers this evening. Was -6 last night! :( :(

Back