Coldness!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaybird, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. jaybird

jaybird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does this cold feeling go away, i have done CD before but i cant remember, i am only on day 2, drinking loads of water. My hands just feel like ice block, im sat at work with a t-shirt, jumper and a fleece jacket on trying to keep my hands covered.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

some people feel cold through out. I was on and off cold for a while but it disappeared for me. put on some layers!! my bf was complaining that i had the hot heated like a sauna :) :)

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Rach,

I felt very cold in the first few weeks and I don't seem to feel as cold now...:gen125:

Probably a mixture of getting use to the diet again and along with the weather actually getting warmer...I am down to one hot water bottle at night instead of two.

Husband hangs off the side of the bed with the heat:p

Also, I am more active as well come to think of it:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

5. LadyLovesLilac

LadyLovesLilac Full Member

I know what you mean - I previously started this diet in October and finished in February.
    During that time I visited Edinburgh and it was snowing - when I got back to Kent I had the biggest plate of vegetables and gravy that you have ever seen - not because I was hungry but because I honestly thought that my blood had frozen up and they would find me stiff as a board by morning!!!

I got into the habit of drinking my water hot - like you made a cuppa but forgot to put in the Tbag.
    Its an acquired taste but I have a vegetarian friend who has been drinking it for years. You can get used to it and it does make a difference.

Christine

6. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm half way through week three and still feel cold. :gen125:

7. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i feel cold all the time, i dont mind it too much, but i look like an old bag lady shuffling round the house in my old cardi , will be good in the summer (if we get any) everyone will be boiling i will be as cool as a cucumber :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.