Coldness!

jaybird

Does this cold feeling go away, i have done CD before but i cant remember, i am only on day 2, drinking loads of water. My hands just feel like ice block, im sat at work with a t-shirt, jumper and a fleece jacket on trying to keep my hands covered.

some people feel cold through out. I was on and off cold for a while but it disappeared for me. put on some layers!! my bf was complaining that i had the hot heated like a sauna :) :)

Hi Rach,

I felt very cold in the first few weeks and I don't seem to feel as cold now...:gen125:

Probably a mixture of getting use to the diet again and along with the weather actually getting warmer...I am down to one hot water bottle at night instead of two.

Husband hangs off the side of the bed with the heat:p

Also, I am more active as well come to think of it:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

I know what you mean - I previously started this diet in October and finished in February.
During that time I visited Edinburgh and it was snowing - when I got back to Kent I had the biggest plate of vegetables and gravy that you have ever seen - not because I was hungry but because I honestly thought that my blood had frozen up and they would find me stiff as a board by morning!!!

I got into the habit of drinking my water hot - like you made a cuppa but forgot to put in the Tbag.
Its an acquired taste but I have a vegetarian friend who has been drinking it for years. You can get used to it and it does make a difference.

Christine

I'm half way through week three and still feel cold. :gen125:

i feel cold all the time, i dont mind it too much, but i look like an old bag lady shuffling round the house in my old cardi , will be good in the summer (if we get any) everyone will be boiling i will be as cool as a cucumber :p

Back