collarbones

afternoon girls x Hows everyone doing and have we found any new bones lol. My collar bones are defo returning!

My main goal is to have collarbones that actually stick out:) then I'll be happy:)

CHEEK BONES. my god i've even been complimented on my cheek bones how cool is that somebody noticed this. chuffed to bits lol

You'll keep on finding bones you never knew existed it's really very odd! I used to find myself layed in bed feeling my body for emerging bones (not in a funny way I hasten to add :p). And yes once the padding has gone sitting isn't as comfy anymore especially in the bath, and it hurts when you bump into things!

Helenx

Finding I had a jaw line was pretty exciting... but collarbones had to be the best! I was convinced I was squidgy all the way through xx

My wrists have got thinner. I have a shelf type thing at the bottom of my back then a huge backside, can't wait for that to disappear!!!!

im still just 100% flab, no bones :(

Hey Abz - Your collarbones post made me smile. I'm looking forward to seeing proper knees again.....

I was wondering with your megga posts and rep power - have you CD'd before this?

hi minz. no. the start date in my sig is the day i started cd. i just seem to spend an awful lot of time on here when on breaks at work or on an evening, ha.

abz xx

im still just 100% flab, no bones :(

your bones will appear. give them time. it's actually a slightly traumatic experience. my body doesn't seem like it's mine any more!! although saying that, that could be a good thing :)

abz xx

I have visions of us all pulling ourselves into all sorts of shapes to feel long lost bones - what are we like?
:beam:

I felt my ribs other day was really stranggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee

My ribs are well padded so far - well done Joanna on your loss - would love to be that close to 10st 5lbs! Will get there.........

Awwwwwww thanks hun been really tough my losses have slowed right down x

Awwwwwww thanks hun been really tough my losses have slowed right down x

my losses have slowed down too (usually about 3 kg every 2 weeks), so it really surprised me when i stepped on the scale and it told me i lost 6kg in less than 2 weeks!!... i guess it might have been because of me starting to excercise more and going to the gym...
i can feel my ribcage too, and see it when i bend backwards:)
I've only got around 33 more pounds to go!:)

Mine are averaging 3lbs a week now or 2lbs. Gonna keep going though xxxxxxx

i went down 2 dress sizes!! i went to Evans today and tried on a pair of size 16 jeans, and when I put them on I completely fell in love with myself:) I couldn't stop staring at my small bum:D

i went down 2 dress sizes!! i went to Evans today and tried on a pair of size 16 jeans, and when I put them on I completely fell in love with myself:) I couldn't stop staring at my small bum:D

Well Done hun great feeling aint it ha ha ha i got in my 1st size 12 jeans this week :D

Well Done hun great feeling aint it ha ha ha i got in my 1st size 12 jeans this week :D

it's pretty amazing, although I'm kind of weird- my CDC always laughs at me- when she tells me how much i've lost i'm like: "oh, ok. cool" :) At this point I simply look at my losses as a transition that I have to go through until I get to my goal weight:) I guess until then I won't be truly happy:) Now I am just content:)

Back