collarbones

ahh cant wait till the day i find my lost bones, theyve been missing in action for years now

one thing i worry about thou is my legs are very bowed in at the knees so what the heck will the look like with less padding on them, will they ever be straight again?

bet i would be 5ft 5 if my blimmin legs were straight

hee claire. i'm sure you'll have fabulous legs. i don't think i've ever had skinny legs... last time i was slim i don't think i ever showed them off so i have no clue what they are going to look like this time around... :S

abz xx

morning abzs how are you today??

morning susan. not too bad thanks :) i'm rather tired. i didn't sleep well last night. had a tossing and turning one, ha. but other than that fab. i have a busy weekend ahead of me, something that seems a little strange...

abz xx

What you up to over the weekend?? Its my mums birtday on sunday so will be cooking for her and dad as usual and making her a b day cake.

well tonight i'm meeting friends for coffee and then going to another friend's house for 'dinner', ha. i'll be abstaining of course. and there will be alcohol floating about so i'll be taking my fizzy water :) and then tomorrow there appears to be a dinner party taking part at my house because the chap whose turn it is (we tend to take it in turns. well, that's how it started. now it's always at our house and people bring food with them) doesn't want to clean his apartment. so my house will be full of food and frolics again. but i have refused to cook. i'll host if i must but i'm not bloody cooking if i can't eat it!! ha. so that's that. also going to the royal armouries to see the weapons and armour from films exhibition as the OH is really into old weaponry. my house is kind of like an armoury in itself *sigh* and not sure about sunday as of yet. i usually work at least half of the weekend so it's all rather strange for me, hee.

abz xx

oooo busy weekend hun, good luck.

and have you noticed it all revolves around food? how come i'm the fat one and everyone else in my group of friends pretty much is skinny!! ha. surely we should all be massive!!

how much do you weigh, if you dont mind me asking, i started at 16.1 am at 15.1 now until tonight when i hope ive lost more.lol

i started off at 16st 10 and i think i've lost about 16lbs since then but to be honest i go on my cdc's scales and i don't get weighed until tuesday... on my scales i'm 15 st exactly at the mo but my cdc's weigh heavier than mine...

more or less the same as me then hun, my home scales weigh the same as my cdc so im pleased about that.lol.

well i can't remember what the difference is and of course i weigh myself naked first thing on a morning after a wee whereas i get weighed there in the evening... ha. so i go by her scales. so i doubt i'll be 15 stone...

Well your doing great hun.xx

right guys. i've noticed something else!! not just collarbones but my breastbone seems really hard!! i'm sure it has been for a while and i never noticed!! it's starting to occur to me that being thin could be quite uncomfortable!! hee.

abz xx

There was a 7.5lbs difference between my scales at home Thursday morning and my CDC's on Thursday night(had only been 2lbs difference on first weigh in). I know it'll all balance itself out in the end though :)
Had been feeling a bit bloated the last few days too and totm arrived this morning so at least I know why. Not expecting much this week now but will make up for it next week :)
I have a definite jawline now and I'm sure my elbows are getting bonier lol :D

Hey Abz - Your collarbones post made me smile. I'm looking forward to seeing proper knees again.....

I was wondering with your megga posts and rep power - have you CD'd before this?

Back