collarbones

i just want to find my hip bones. i know they are in there somewhere. not sure i could find them even when i was a size 14 which is my goal this time. we'll see... ha.

abz xx

if i lie down and prod i can find them... rather startling how narrow my hips seem to be though if that's where my hip bones are. i assumed they were about four inches further apart :D

abz xx

Abz there you are!! A missing thread was posted for you last night....!!

me too.I can't stop feeling mine!!! haha

have found the edge of my collor bones ( near my neck not sholder end )
one seems to be alot more prominant thou hmmmm

i feel my hip bones a little but more when i lie down ha ha ha ha im just glad to have a jaw line now xxx :D

ha. i can't stop laughing thinking about us all prodding and poking our bodies trying to find escapee bones of yester year :D

abz xx

Has anyone found a shin bone yet....when I defuzz my shin seems to be higher than rest of lower leg...ha ha

I know have one chin instead of 3 and cheekbones haven't seen them for many years.The downside is that i used to have a really wrinkle free face it looked pretty good for nearly 40.All my skinny mates have loads when you look close now i do as well.I also have elbow bones:D

I know have one chin instead of 3 and cheekbones haven't seen them for many years.The downside is that i used to have a really wrinkle free face it looked pretty good for nearly 40.All my skinny mates have loads when you look close now i do as well.I also have elbow bones:D

Know what you mean - One of the things worrying me getting to 9 stone at 52 - gonna be aging I think...only been there once in my life...

Have to see how it goes and stablise near 10stone :p

I know what you mean!

I remember hearing that when you get to a certain age it is a case of weighing up what you want to look best your face or your butt!
I am losing weight and am too seeing cheek bones and have lost 1 of my 3 chins....unfortunately I can see I have more lines now than before that my fat was ironing out. I thought i might try and get down to 11 stone, but I might see what 12 or 13 look like as I dont want to look like a scrawny chicken!! oh yes and I had no boobs at 11 stone and I do at 15!! less wrinkles and some boob is all I want for myself!:p

i'm almost at my goal weight. i have massive collarbones, hipbones and shinbones:) it feels nice:) but for me, the largest problem is stretchmarks. always had them, and still do. my skin is delicate and prone to stretchmarks i guess, coz it seems like they're everywhere. it's really annoying.

i'm the same hon. stretchmarks galore. i'm just hoping i don't get more when i get preggers and just reuse the old ones!! ha.

abz xx

i didn't get any new ones during the diet, but they didn't really disappear either.. thankfully i don't plan on getting pregnant, so at least i'm not gonna get any more of them:)

Back