Colonic Irrigation anyone .....??? :o)

My friend is the one that GIVES the colonic! I sooooo wouldn't do her job! I am always nervous of the idea. Just something about seeing your poo float past you in a tube.....just doesn't seem natural!!

I've always wanted one done. I'm not sure I'm brave enough though!!

Laxatives are horrible chemical filled pills that just give you the runs....so colonic irrigation would be so much better, flushing all the sh.....rubbish (ahem) out of the colon sounds so much cleaner. Want one!

My friend is the one that GIVES the colonic! I sooooo wouldn't do her job! I am always nervous of the idea. Just something about seeing your poo float past you in a tube.....just doesn't seem natural!!

I believe the tube is behind you ..... well I suppose it would be when you think about it ..... :rolleyes: - I don't think I'll be looking!!

Hi Jan,

My oh is having this done within the next week, im also getting it done just before refeed (roughly 4-5 weeks) :)

x

OOOOOOO! You must let me know how they go - that's when I want to do it - just before REAL food goes in again!

Laxatives are horrible chemical filled pills that just give you the runs....so colonic irrigation would be so much better, flushing all the sh.....rubbish (ahem) out of the colon sounds so much cleaner. Want one!

Have one then! ;)

BTW Kirsty .... where are you going? And do you mind if I ask how much you're paying? It will give me a good idea as we're close.

Hi Jan - did you do it yet? If so, what was it like? I've been toying with the idea as have had bowel probs which are exaserbated by CD. Sick of being constipated :eek:

xx

I have had a couple of colonics and I can defo say it was brilliant and really left me feeling detoxed well worth it and gave me a spring in my step! go for it its quite pleasent! xxx

I have had a couple of colonics and I can defo say it was brilliant and really left me feeling detoxed well worth it and gave me a spring in my step! go for it its quite pleasent! xxx

Was it really embarassing? Do you need more than one? Did you manage to drive home without any "accidents"? :eek:
Thanks xx

Never got round to it actually .... but wouldn't rule it out xx

I got one done about two years ago, I was expecting to feel much better and different but didnt lol.... it wasnt too bad getting it done i was expecting worse, wasnt that uncomfortable even.... the only thing was that you do also need to use the toliet during and after it after it for a good while ha and to me i felt like i had a bug or something every time i went to leave the toliet i would have to rush back to it lol i just got the one done even though she suggested two or three..

I have thought about it but like a lot of others worried about the embarrasment. They do it along the road from me as it an alternative therapy clinic. Might look into it considering I have had problems in that dept since coming on LT!!! :)

Do you think you will do it Jan? Or just looking into it at the minute?

I doubt it now ... I was only about 5 or 6 wks into TFR when I was thinking about it and started this thread - it's been resurrected but now I've 'contaminated' my body again (lol!) I probably won't bother. xx

haha - oh, I didnt even realise the date, I thought you had just posted it.
Still thinking about it;might have a little look and see....maybe just before I re-feed....mm...will see...big coward!

If I'd known that then I might have done it - as I'm in Wallasey. One of the things that put me off was not knowing where to go! x

Hiya

I got mine done a couple of years ago,

I never lost no weight from it.. But not everyone does..

I would defo get it done again, the worst part was waiting to get the water released, It felt like a horrible painful period pain! :(

xx

hi everyone,
You know it's so funny reading about all these thoughts. In our culture you are supposed to do colonic irrigation once a month to cleanse and detox. so when i came here i stopped a little bit but i try to do it every 3 months, i have had one done last Friday, because we don't have the herbs and leafs here, I took an advice of a chinese lady and bought some herbs from them, and i felt sooooooooo much better after that. We don't do it the fancy way like in salon, because you have your own equipment at home,but it works the same and it's free, I don't have to pay so much for it, can do it anytime. so it's good that the rest of the world is catching up with the healthy living.
i will defenatly try it if I were you.

Back