Colonics... warning, could be TMI if you are squeamish

ducatidiva

Silver Member
Colonics... rock! :D

For all of those who wanted to know what its like - all I can say is give it a go! Just back from my first one, and WOW I feel a load better. SLightly drained (haha), but thats normal. It took a qhile to get things moving as on CD as you all know things can get stuck, and they had been stuck for nearly a week LOL. But with the 2nd tank of water going in, things started to move and we had lots of pebbles ROFL :p

Its not painful, not uncomfortable, just a strange sensation, almost as if you feel you need to, er, go to the loo!

I'm going again in a few weeks time, its really money well spent specially whilst on CD!

Mine was £60 - theres nothing to worry about, its perfectly ok :)

I would recommend it regualrly whilst on a LT as you do need some help to get things shifted, and that will also mean you arent having to take laxatives, as most of us have to when we're on VLCDs.

60 pounds for a poo lol .... how much for a wee lol
Welcome back Elle , not seen a post from you in ages .

Thats A S#*T way to spend £60.:D
Whats the main benefit other than getting a load off your mind.
As you know sometimes its like passing a breeze block on LT:(, generally whats the consistency on exit, is it:-

A. like emptying you wellies after strolling along Brighton beach.:eek:
B.like turning a power shower on full bore:tear_drop:
0r C. giving birth to a small family car :mad:

Answers on a post card:D

Er... the main benefit is getting a load off the inside of your colon....

I guess you could do it yourself and save £60.....

I havent measured! My tummy was flatter though, and am going to weigh again in the morning to see if I have shifted any 'poo weight' LOL

did you have just water elle?
i am considering going but someone suggested that i have a colonic with coffee as that cleanses the colon more

Er... the main benefit is getting a load off the inside of your colon....

I guess you could do it yourself and save £60.....

I think my botty as a one way sign on it, :p

I think my botty as a one way sign on it, :p
LOL

I've heard about having one with coffee in it. I've ALWAYS said I'd love to have one, but am not sure I'd actually go and get it done. I said to my friend we could go together.......but I'm first. :eek:

I would love to give it ago Elle and you just reassured me a bit! Might have to look into it x

I would love to give it ago Elle and you just reassured me a bit! Might have to look into it x
if you do, dont use a mirror get someone else to do it:px
I once shaved mi bum through mirror it ended up looking like a clip from Sir Jimmy Savilles clunkclick campaign:eek:

Elle, I've waiting to hear how you got on. I'm glad it was an enjoyable experience.

I just had water - I've heard of coffee ones too but that doesnt really appeal LOL. I prefer to drink my coffee not be inwardly rinsed in it!

Feeling pretty tired today which is quite normal so they say - really didnt want to get up and could quite happily curl up on the sofa for the afternoon....

Fattothin - hmmm yes... I wonder why it is that so many blokes seem to be so terrified of colonics?! haha.

Oh...sounds good...will keep that in mind when I am back on LT....hated having to take laxs all the time?

Well - how does the scales look???

Hey, Just thought i would mention that i had a clonic on friday. I actually found it really uncomfortable. It was my first one. The lady said that it was uncomfortable cos i had alot of blockages. When the water hit a blockage it felt like i had food poisioning! It was worth it though, i would deffinately still go again!! Oh, the place i went was quite private as well so i didnt feel too embarrassed. I didnt lose any weight though, didnt check my inches either!

Back