Come in and introduce yourself - Cambridge Diet Forum Role Call!

Chika

Silver Member
Now then everyone, I'm dead nosy and thought it would be a nice idea if we all introduced ourselves on here. Just say hi and tell us a wee bit about yourself - What do you think? I'll go first!

I'm Chika I'm 24 and I'm training to be a teacher. I'm originally from Yorkshire but live in Manchester now.

How about you?

Hi Chika

I'm Georgie, I'm 37 (but don't tell anyone!), I live in Bedfordshire but am originally from the West Midlands. I work in London as a Group Manager. Married to Steve for 15 years and have four cats!

Georgie
x

Hi...I'm Samantha... been a struggler for about a year now...prior to that i lost nearly 10st... and more or less maintained...(well added about a sone and a half) hmmm weres the motivation gone!! LOL
Got 4st to loose...

Hi, i'm Tara, i am 36, i have 3 kiddies 1 boy(15) & 2 girls (12 & 10), am getting married on 1st dec 07 to paul and we now live in suffolk

oooooh Tara, how exciting...I must have missed that one babes...unless you told me when we first got onto the dailys?? OOOH now that's a date to remember.

I'm Jo, but known as SJ by my sweet friends on Minimins.
I turned 34 on Wednesday and have been married to Col for erm.....4 years (isn't it the men who usually forget??) We've been together for over 15 years!!! We have a gorgeous little girl who is 2 years old (soon to be 3).
We live in Liverpool but as my fellow scouser has said we would like to move out, especially with all the gun crime recently...but that's another story and a very sad one for my fellow Liverpool buddies so I won't go there.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to craft and will have a go at anything crafty, ART, SCRAPBOOKING, CARD MAKING, CAKE DECORATING.....etc...etc....

I used to be 8st 2lb for years and with the help of packing in smoking 7 years ago I piled on about 7 stone!!!!!:eek: 3 stone down, 3 to go.

Oh yeah, and I love minimins and have made loads of new mates on here, all of which are soooooo lovely and supportive. kisses to all of you, you know who you are xxxxxx

xx sj xx

Hiya, Im Sarah and I live in Essex, im 27 and have been married for 7 years to my lovely DH Jamie, we have one cat called Sunny. I work full time for MK Electric looking after a few accounts for major high street stores and 99% of the time i love it! Been SS'ing for 23 days now. x

Hi all
I am Nicky AKA Spooky and I am totally bonkers!!:D:D
I am 32 years old and have been married for 10 years to Jon. We have 2 daughters, Hannah nearly 6 and Victoria 3 1/2.
I am currently waiting to find out if I made it to be a CDC :eek::D other than that I don't work.
I love cross stitch and other craft hobbies and my mother says my hands are never still!!:D
I live in South Yorkshire but have lived in Buckinghamshire and Essex at various points in my life.
I have 6 pounds to go to my goal weight, and its hard to get those last few off!!! So far I have lost 3 stone 8.

Hi I am Claire, I am 37 Years old, I live in Great Missenden, Bucks in the gamekeepers cottage on an organic farm. Married to Steve, we have no children but we no have 9 cats ! (yes 9 !), but as we live on a farm it is not really that bad. Was 8st 7lbs for ever it seems, got married and added 5 stone to that !, on Cambridge 790, shifted about a stone of it, 2 stone to go. Tell my husband that as he married me when I was a size 8 and now I am a size 16 he got a right bargain, buy one get one free !!! LOL.

Great idea for a thread Chika

Im Sam, Im 34 years old, married to Neil for 6 years with two daughters Charlotte 10 and Zoe 3.

I ran a pub for 4 years but just moved back to brum in Feb as hubby was offered a fantastic job. Since then I have just worked a couple of evenings in the local co-op but am now looking for full time work as Zoe has just started nursery.

I am also a virgin vie consultant which I love - doing make overs and facials on people and hosting parties in peoples homes.

I have lost 4 stone now but have hit a wall I think and am struggling to find the motivation to continue. I need to lose a bit more but not really sure how much as I am now a size 14.

Hiya I'm Sarah, 36yrs old, currently in North London but about to move to Lincolnshire a week before getting married, end of Oct. Rather stressed at the moment and on day 9 of SS.

Great idea for a thread Chika - i think we should make it a sticky - how do we do that?

Anyway, I'm Jo (known as Jodiejojo on here). I am 35 (36 on Sunday), been married for nearly 8 years and have one little boy who is 2 years old.

I live in Hastings, East Sussex (my original home town) but spent over 6 years living in London during my student days.

I am a Lawyer but now I work part-time, just 2 days a week, which is lovely.

My husband runs 2 bars and a nightclub so its a pretty hectic life!

I've been a yo yo dieter since i was about 16 but never get more than around 11 stone. After having a baby I soared to nearly 14 stone and just couldnt seem to shift it. I am now in week 13 of CD 790 and weigh 9st 12 - not long to go.

xx

About Me!

Hi I'm Maggie AKA Hedgemag. I am almost 52 (16th Oct) but feel 22. I have lived in Essex all my life and now settled in St. Osyth, Clacton. Married for 4 years to Roger, our kids have all left home so it's just the two of us. No pets, although would love a dog, but hubby not keen.
I work part-time in our local shop/Post Office and also I am a Cambridge Diet Counsellor. I lost 6 1/2 stone on the diet but over the winter and up to june put 3 stone back on. I am now practising what I preach and have been back SSing for nearly 8 weeks. I met my September challenge and I am down for 3 stone by Christmas so must keep going.

Allo,

I'm Greg and I'm an Essex Boy!! I'm 31, married and have an 11 month old daughter.

I SSed for 13 weeks last week and went from 22 Stone 8, to 15 Stone 8, then lost 6 more pounds on maintenance. Since xmas I put on 4 stone:mad: Been back on SS for 3 weeks and have lost 24 pounds, so getting back to goal!!

Next........... :D

Hi. I'm Debbie, 45 and married (second time around) to Steve. I have 4 daughters (27,23,20 & 11) and two granddaughters (9 & 5) plus another on the way - due Feb.

I live on the south coast - not far from the beach. I tried living inland once and spent 5 years in South Yorks but couldn't bear being away from the sea so moved back here in 2005.

I'm a full time student, in my 2nd year at Chichester Uni doing a degree in English, creative writing & history. When I grow up I want to be a teacher. ;)

I'm on CD for the second time. First time (2006) went from 22st to 12.7 but everything went wrong earlier this year & I went back up to 17st :(. Restarted on 17th Sept and lost a stone so far ...

Great Idea!

Hi Im Louise. Im 25 and living in Dublin all my life (love it!). Im living with my BF 3 years now but together 9 years altogether. I work in the city for a construction company doing their admin and accounts...I love the place but the job is boring!

Back