Come on where are all your pictures!! your all hiding away..

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I love looking at before and mid or after pics I know some of you say you dont want to post them but its such an inspiration for others to see.. and I bet you are all looking great..

So if anyone is hiding any pics come on lets see them x

That's reminded me - I must do a pic of me in my size 12 jeans, to go alongside all those ones of me looking huge and horrible!! :D

Yes! I love looking at people's pics :)

Mine so far are in my CD Take 2 album :) xxx

i am going to wait until i have lost another 7.5lbs and then do 70lbs lost on CD pics, last ones are 50lbs lost. i need to find this awful pic of myself at the pub taken when i was 20 odd stone looking like a massive beheamouth, that pic was really the inspiration to lose weight for me.

Have left mine in album before but after all lovely comments i had about them will go public, hope it helps newbies see what a fab diet this is

Attachments

• linda slide.jpg
    linda slide.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 110
  • S1050530.jpg
    S1050530.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 97
I know lol, thought that was quite funny, was at my sisters house, she made me have a picture taken, they have loads of eggs left from easter everytime i go in there its like torture.

LOL.. well done you for resisiting them..
We have some still at home and every night my husband sits munching through them..... the noise just goes through me he is not doing anything wrong its just the thought of him crunching that chocolate .. x

I have my before and one months pics in my album. I'm due to take my 2 month photos on Saturday and I'll add them then. :)

Oh, all right then - the size 12 jeans are up there! :eek: (Revealing that I've still got a 'muffin top' and I ain't there yet! :sigh:)

SS+ and food next week - exercise beckons! :character00116:
:faint2:

Jaycey - you look bloody amazing! You should be very proud of yourself x

Jaycey - you look bloody amazing! You should be very proud of yourself x
Thanks :eek: - I don't scrub up too badly but Monday morning is another matter!! :grumble: :4635:

Lin is that seriously what youve lost in only 14 weeks!!! :eek::eek: Your a totally different person thats amazing!

*breath in* This thread prompted me to do this despite putting it off for a while. Forgive the work spare toilette. :)

I've removed the mammoth picture to try and fit in the gallery.

Last edited:
Very good.

I have mines in my profile gallery.

Back