Coming back tomorrow =D

brochmor

food is not my friend!
I am coming back on the diet tomorrow as my increased appetite (due to a recent contraceptive implant) is causing great difficulty with dieting as I just want to eat everything I can get my hands on lol, so I think, as ketosis is a natural appetite suppresser, I could really benefit from being in it at the moment!
So off up the chemist later and then back on the LT wagon tomorrow morning! But I have had to promise the OH I wont be a grump for the first 4 days this time ;) xxx

brochmor said:
I am coming back on the diet tomorrow as my increased appetite (due to a recent contraceptive implant) is causing great difficulty with dieting as I just want to eat everything I can get my hands on lol, so I think, as ketosis is a natural appetite suppresser, I could really benefit from being in it at the moment!
So off up the chemist later and then back on the LT wagon tomorrow morning! But I have had to promise the OH I wont be a grump for the first 4 days this time ;) xxx

Good luck chick, me too back on LT from morning! I had a week's break n now rearing to go.
X

Ahh, two shakes down and feeling much better, little hungry but looking forward to watching my fat melt off like before =D going to get back in the gym monday and I am starting the 'gillian michaels 30 day shred' tomorrow =/ it looks very difficult!! so hopefully I will have dropped another stone by valentines day =D xxx

Back