Coming Clean with friends and family!

Thanks for your replies. He is supportive of me losing weight but thinks that exercise and healthy eating are the only way to do it. I have been trying that for years but can't stick to the eating side of things.

He is critical because the last time, when I tried LL I ended up gaining more than I lost and had some serious bingeing problems...

I really want to give it another go, and AM going to. I can understand his concerns but I have to just be aware of my behaviour and see how it goes, and stop if I see a problem developing.

I really want to do this as my life is slipping me by and conventional 'diets' just aren't working for me.

I know it doesn't sound like it but I am quite independant and can manage without his encouragement, and I do think if I have good results, and stay strong mentally he will get on board.

So I am going to do it! And will keep you posted.

Thanks girls :)

Good for you, Gracey. It's for you after all, and no one knows your mind and body better than you do. I think he sounds lovely for being so concerned for you and I'm sure when he sees how determined you are, he'll support you all the way.

In the meantime, come here for all you support- it is a godsend!
Good luck!

Back