Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Coming to the end of Total Solution - can I do this?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by RobertaCD, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. RobertaCD

RobertaCD Full Member

Hello,

After a short period on Exante I am nearing the end of total solution as I am back in my normal BMI range.

I don't want to order another whole month of Exante as that would be too much but was thinking about spinning it out as follows:
    Exante shake for breakfast
    Tesco ultraslim shake for lunch (cheaper, slightly more calories than Exante)
    Exante soup for dinner

I was only going to do this for a couple of weeks at the END of my diet.

What does everyone think to this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Roberta, 1stly great losses may I say, an inspiration to everyone who reads this. I cannot say what it is you should be doing as I know every little about these things but should you perhaps start introducing food. The Exante website has information about this.

4. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Also no advice here but well done on great loss, wow what an inspiration, you must be so proud.

5. H€len

H€len Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(28.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Roberta - well done on your losses to date! You must have stayed 100% the whole way through to maintain those weekly losses. I did LT nearly 3 years ago and lost over 6ST. The LT has a fairly rigid Re-Feed cycle which gradually re-introduces food. It's important to break the body in gently or you'll get hit with high fluid gains which is very annoying. You might get a better idea regarding re-feed from one of the LT forums? Best of luck with the re-feed!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.