Coming to the end of Total Solution - can I do this?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by RobertaCD, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. RobertaCD

RobertaCD Full Member

Hello,

After a short period on Exante I am nearing the end of total solution as I am back in my normal BMI range.

I don't want to order another whole month of Exante as that would be too much but was thinking about spinning it out as follows:
    Exante shake for breakfast
    Tesco ultraslim shake for lunch (cheaper, slightly more calories than Exante)
    Exante soup for dinner

I was only going to do this for a couple of weeks at the END of my diet.

What does everyone think to this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Roberta, 1stly great losses may I say, an inspiration to everyone who reads this. I cannot say what it is you should be doing as I know every little about these things but should you perhaps start introducing food. The Exante website has information about this.

4. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Also no advice here but well done on great loss, wow what an inspiration, you must be so proud.

5. H€len

H€len Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(28.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Roberta - well done on your losses to date! You must have stayed 100% the whole way through to maintain those weekly losses. I did LT nearly 3 years ago and lost over 6ST. The LT has a fairly rigid Re-Feed cycle which gradually re-introduces food. It's important to break the body in gently or you'll get hit with high fluid gains which is very annoying. You might get a better idea regarding re-feed from one of the LT forums? Best of luck with the re-feed!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.