Coming to the end of Total Solution - can I do this?

RobertaCD

Hello,

After a short period on Exante I am nearing the end of total solution as I am back in my normal BMI range.

I don't want to order another whole month of Exante as that would be too much but was thinking about spinning it out as follows:
Exante shake for breakfast
Tesco ultraslim shake for lunch (cheaper, slightly more calories than Exante)
Exante soup for dinner

I was only going to do this for a couple of weeks at the END of my diet.

What does everyone think to this?

Roberta, 1stly great losses may I say, an inspiration to everyone who reads this. I cannot say what it is you should be doing as I know every little about these things but should you perhaps start introducing food. The Exante website has information about this.

Also no advice here but well done on great loss, wow what an inspiration, you must be so proud.

Roberta - well done on your losses to date! You must have stayed 100% the whole way through to maintain those weekly losses. I did LT nearly 3 years ago and lost over 6ST. The LT has a fairly rigid Re-Feed cycle which gradually re-introduces food. It's important to break the body in gently or you'll get hit with high fluid gains which is very annoying. You might get a better idea regarding re-feed from one of the LT forums? Best of luck with the re-feed!!!

Back