Competition to win SW goodies

ikkle87

Silver Member
you need to be a SW member to play.

Join the great Easter egg hunt!

Can you crack our competition?

We’ve hidden an Easter egg somewhere on the LifelineOnline website to challenge the eagle-eyed among you! Could it be buried in the Body Magic section? Is it concealed in the coffee break area? Is it hidden on the homepage? You’ll need to look very carefully through the site to crack this crafty contest!

hidden-egg.jpg
If you’re one of the lucky egg-finders simply click on the egg you unearth (it will look the same as the one to the left) and you’ll have the chance to win a Slimming World mug and a Simply
Summer book!

Good luck and get cracking!

The prize will be awarded to the first LifelineOnline member’s name drawn after the closing date of 17th April. The prize draw is open to all Slimming World members aged 18 and over, except employees of Slimming World or anyone professionally connected with these promotions. (This does not include Slimming World Consultants and Team Developers). There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. We will publish details of the winner on the LifelineOnline website after the prize draw has taken place.

LINK Its on the main home page at the bottom

Has anyone managed to find it? I can't!:cry:

I'm not a member so cant clarify but I was told if you sign in and go to the homepage its at the bottom of the page, sorry guys. x

I'm not a member so cant clarify but I was told if you sign in and go to the homepage its at the bottom of the page, sorry guys. x

Nope....still don't see it!

Well it wasnt supposed to end until the 17th of April

OMG!!! HOW stupid am I?????!! LOL! :d'oh:

You're not stupid at all... I went on and had a look too! Lol! :giggle:

Ikkle - really? Oops perhaps they lied a little then! Tut tut! Thanks anyway chick xx

the competition is still open, and the egg apparently still on the site - darned if i can find it tho!

Oh well good luck in finding it lol, like I say I am not a member so cant help. Just thought it would be a good prize for one of you guys x sorry x

Nope I can't find it either! I have the simply summer book though....why am I looking!? lol :)

...probably shouldn't share it publically ...

<hopes that jezebel drops her a pm soon :rolleyes:>

lol

nope - I have now stopped looking. I have just wasted *another* 43 minutes of my life looking through that site.

mind you - can't believe how much is there!

Back