completely and utterley off track

xdebzx

hi all

well, after 7 weeks of CD i am completely and utterley off track. I seriously cant find the motivation to stick with it.

I have roughly another stone to lose and because my BMI is under 25 i am not allowed to revert back to SS or SS+.

I have felt generally unwell on and off for about 2 weeks now and am beginning to wonder if its the diet?

My CDC put me up to the 1000 cal plan for this week as i have a 23 mile charity bike ride to do on Sunday.

I have'nt lost any weight or inches for over 2 weeks now and its getting me down to the point that i am dreading my weigh ins.

Sorry for moaning on people, i just feel a bit fed up at the mo':(

Debs x

You haven't far to go now - that's just brilliant!! Focus on how well you've done so far..... sit down and decide how you are going to get to your final goal - CD or otherwise. You know you can do it !!!!

Hi Debz

Like Anne-Marie says, focus on what you have achieved so far.

As for the 1000 cal plan, you need to give your body time to adjust to the extra calories and carbs but the weight WILL come off..

Quite right about your BMI, best thing for you now is the 1000 cal plan especially if you are doing a 23 mile run! :eek:

Hi all just joined this forum dont know what im doing just read your post and it sounds like your really doing well

Back