completely and utterley off track

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xdebzx, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hi all

well, after 7 weeks of CD i am completely and utterley off track. I seriously cant find the motivation to stick with it.

I have roughly another stone to lose and because my BMI is under 25 i am not allowed to revert back to SS or SS+.

I have felt generally unwell on and off for about 2 weeks now and am beginning to wonder if its the diet?

My CDC put me up to the 1000 cal plan for this week as i have a 23 mile charity bike ride to do on Sunday.

I have'nt lost any weight or inches for over 2 weeks now and its getting me down to the point that i am dreading my weigh ins.

Sorry for moaning on people, i just feel a bit fed up at the mo':(

Debs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    You haven't far to go now - that's just brilliant!! Focus on how well you've done so far..... sit down and decide how you are going to get to your final goal - CD or otherwise. You know you can do it !!!!

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Hi Debz

Like Anne-Marie says, focus on what you have achieved so far.

As for the 1000 cal plan, you need to give your body time to adjust to the extra calories and carbs but the weight WILL come off..

Quite right about your BMI, best thing for you now is the 1000 cal plan especially if you are doing a 23 mile run! :eek:

5. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all just joined this forum dont know what im doing just read your post and it sounds like your really doing well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.