Completely off the wagon after losing 2.5 stone

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lottie3289, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can anyone give me any advice? I've fallen completely off the wagon the last couple of weeks. It's been my birthday but i've just found since Christmas that I've been struggling.

I don't want to stop as still have 2 stone to go and I've done so well. Have even been considering Lighter Life to start a new change!

Thanks guys xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Have you tried going back to basics? Go to group early and sit in on the new member talk, and re read your book. Try doing a For and Against list too. Good luck :)

4. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have a clear out..
    get shot of all the naughty stuff and buy in loads of fresh fruit and veg, meat and general SW stuff..
    if it's not in the house / freezer then you're far less likely to go out to get some oven chips or a frozen pizza etc if you have stuff in already..
    also, don't have too much cash on you / in the house..
    this will stop you (or at least make you think twice) before stopping for chips on the way home or ordering a pizza or indian etc..

5. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank guys, i'll take your tips on board!

6. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I were you, I'd make a decision to be 100% on the plan from your next meal. I don't know about you, but I often think "I'll start on Monday" and then I end up eating myself silly on high-fat foods as if I'm never going to be able to eat again once Monday comes :rolleyes: And then Monday does come, I weigh myself, I've gained, and then I say sod it and eat more crap.

You've done so well so far - just draw a line under your recent eating and go back to eating the SW world way. It would be such a shame to undone all your good work!

7. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I so know how you feel - I have been struggling since Christmas too..........well, it was the December festivities that I'/ve been struggling since.

I only gained 2.5lb's over Christmas and got rid of them in 2 weeks after Christmas - but since then I have been terrible. I finally managed to get below 11 stones 2 weeks ago - for the first time in years and years I was 10stones something ! since then IF it stayed still long enough I've eaten it.

However, have been back on track (well 90%) this last week and then friends and a chinese meal was messed up last night and I ended up having a high calorie chinese - today I have been SO hungry and don't want SW foods at all.

:mad:

I couldn't go to class last week because of working - so back there this tuesday. I am hoping that it will keep me on track til then and that my gain - whatever it is, isn't so big as I think it will be.

FRUSTRATING ISN'T IT.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.