Completely off the wagon after losing 2.5 stone

lottie3289

Can anyone give me any advice? I've fallen completely off the wagon the last couple of weeks. It's been my birthday but i've just found since Christmas that I've been struggling.

I don't want to stop as still have 2 stone to go and I've done so well. Have even been considering Lighter Life to start a new change!

Thanks guys xx

Have you tried going back to basics? Go to group early and sit in on the new member talk, and re read your book. Try doing a For and Against list too. Good luck :)

have a clear out..
get shot of all the naughty stuff and buy in loads of fresh fruit and veg, meat and general SW stuff..
if it's not in the house / freezer then you're far less likely to go out to get some oven chips or a frozen pizza etc if you have stuff in already..
also, don't have too much cash on you / in the house..
this will stop you (or at least make you think twice) before stopping for chips on the way home or ordering a pizza or indian etc..

If I were you, I'd make a decision to be 100% on the plan from your next meal. I don't know about you, but I often think "I'll start on Monday" and then I end up eating myself silly on high-fat foods as if I'm never going to be able to eat again once Monday comes :rolleyes: And then Monday does come, I weigh myself, I've gained, and then I say sod it and eat more crap.

You've done so well so far - just draw a line under your recent eating and go back to eating the SW world way. It would be such a shame to undone all your good work!

I so know how you feel - I have been struggling since Christmas too..........well, it was the December festivities that I'/ve been struggling since.

I only gained 2.5lb's over Christmas and got rid of them in 2 weeks after Christmas - but since then I have been terrible. I finally managed to get below 11 stones 2 weeks ago - for the first time in years and years I was 10stones something ! since then IF it stayed still long enough I've eaten it.

However, have been back on track (well 90%) this last week and then friends and a chinese meal was messed up last night and I ended up having a high calorie chinese - today I have been SO hungry and don't want SW foods at all.

:mad:

I couldn't go to class last week because of working - so back there this tuesday. I am hoping that it will keep me on track til then and that my gain - whatever it is, isn't so big as I think it will be.

FRUSTRATING ISN'T IT.

Back