Completing my profile

stacey1985

Bring it on...
Hi all

Joined the site today and I'm into y fourth week on weight watchers and so far lost 12.5 lbs.

I'm trying to complete my profile but it keeps saying access denied? Any ideas...I'm on the iPhone app does that matter??

Ok thank you, so does that mean I need to participate in a conversation 50 times?? Or is that a stupid question??

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need 50 posts to access the main photo Gallery and upload photos to it.
Thank you Gettingfat50 who is right in all of the above...

To complete your profile which appears on the left side of all your posts...go into User CP which you will find on the blue bar at the top of the page.

On the left side you will see a menu, click on Edit Detail and this will allow you to fill in your profile...once you have completed it you click save and the information you have entered will appear on the panel under your User Name on all of your posts.

You do have enough space in your signature to add a weight ticker.

If you click on the link below it will show you how and if you need any help be sure to ask:)

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Well done on your weight loss 12.5lbs in four weeks with WW is fantastic:happy096:

Back