Completing my profile

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stacey1985, 17 November 2011 Social URL.

1. stacey1985

stacey1985 Bring it on...

Weight Watchers
    Hi all

Joined the site today and I'm into y fourth week on weight watchers and so far lost 12.5 lbs.

I'm trying to complete my profile but it keeps saying access denied? Any ideas...I'm on the iPhone app does that matter??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. stacey1985

Weight Watchers
    Ok thank you, so does that mean I need to participate in a conversation 50 times?? Or is that a stupid question??
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Gettingfat50 who is right in all of the above...

To complete your profile which appears on the left side of all your posts...go into User CP which you will find on the blue bar at the top of the page.

On the left side you will see a menu, click on Edit Detail and this will allow you to fill in your profile...once you have completed it you click save and the information you have entered will appear on the panel under your User Name on all of your posts.

You do have enough space in your signature to add a weight ticker.

If you click on the link below it will show you how and if you need any help be sure to ask:)

Well done on your weight loss 12.5lbs in four weeks with WW is fantastic:happy096:
  5. stacey1985

Weight Watchers
    I still don't really get it but I'll give it a whirl
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.