compliments and skin

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    how fab r the compliments on this thinG!

i have some girl who is obsessed with me and keeps saying i look better every day!i love it!!

oh and off the subject im 3 weeks into this but my skin went really bad when i first started. every1 tellin me im detoxing and gettin rid of all the crap. but they still havent gone !!i want smooth skin!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Yeay to compliments!

I agree, my skin is awful... but strangely my nails are amazing.

4. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I love the compliments about my skin too. I used to have acne scar pigmentation on my face and i would never leave the house without foundation on but now i have really clear skin and i dont bother with foundation anymore. The diet has also helped my hair grow about 2-3 inches and my nails are really healthy too and they grow back quicker. There are so many advatages to CD, i think its an amazing deit :)

I'm not too sure about your skin, i think it is highly likely that your body is taking extra time to detoxify, maybe because of your diet before CD. I would just drink more water to help flush out all the toxins. I dont eally know what else it could be. If your skin is really bothering you, i would just apply something like witch hazel to the area and that should help clear it up.

xx :)

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My skin is so much clearer these days, F2F are you drinking enough :tear_drop: :tear_drop: H20 hun? as it does make a huge difference to the skin....xxx

6. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Your skin is probably still de-toxing. I think it operates on a 28 day cell renewal process - so by week 5 it should be looking better :character00238:

Well done on the weight loss so far - great result for 3 weeks :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.