• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

compliments and skin

how fab r the compliments on this thinG!

i have some girl who is obsessed with me and keeps saying i look better every day!i love it!!

oh and off the subject im 3 weeks into this but my skin went really bad when i first started. every1 tellin me im detoxing and gettin rid of all the crap. but they still havent gone !!i want smooth skin!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I love the compliments about my skin too. I used to have acne scar pigmentation on my face and i would never leave the house without foundation on but now i have really clear skin and i dont bother with foundation anymore. The diet has also helped my hair grow about 2-3 inches and my nails are really healthy too and they grow back quicker. There are so many advatages to CD, i think its an amazing deit :)

I'm not too sure about your skin, i think it is highly likely that your body is taking extra time to detoxify, maybe because of your diet before CD. I would just drink more water to help flush out all the toxins. I dont eally know what else it could be. If your skin is really bothering you, i would just apply something like witch hazel to the area and that should help clear it up.

xx :)

EllieG

Silver Member
Your skin is probably still de-toxing. I think it operates on a 28 day cell renewal process - so by week 5 it should be looking better :character00238:

Well done on the weight loss so far - great result for 3 weeks :D