compliments and skin

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
how fab r the compliments on this thinG!

i have some girl who is obsessed with me and keeps saying i look better every day!i love it!!

oh and off the subject im 3 weeks into this but my skin went really bad when i first started. every1 tellin me im detoxing and gettin rid of all the crap. but they still havent gone !!i want smooth skin!

Yeay to compliments!

I agree, my skin is awful... but strangely my nails are amazing.

I love the compliments about my skin too. I used to have acne scar pigmentation on my face and i would never leave the house without foundation on but now i have really clear skin and i dont bother with foundation anymore. The diet has also helped my hair grow about 2-3 inches and my nails are really healthy too and they grow back quicker. There are so many advatages to CD, i think its an amazing deit :)

I'm not too sure about your skin, i think it is highly likely that your body is taking extra time to detoxify, maybe because of your diet before CD. I would just drink more water to help flush out all the toxins. I dont eally know what else it could be. If your skin is really bothering you, i would just apply something like witch hazel to the area and that should help clear it up.

xx :)

Your skin is probably still de-toxing. I think it operates on a 28 day cell renewal process - so by week 5 it should be looking better :character00238:

Well done on the weight loss so far - great result for 3 weeks :D

Back