Confesion

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LadyDiet, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. LadyDiet

LadyDiet Member

Do you know this fillings when there is too much on your shoulder and you keep repeating same mistakes? You are looking for explanation for help but not asking anyone for it. You are on the edge between real world and your mental health. For years I was looking for magic pills, did medical research... I confessed that I am fat just because I am overeating !!! Therefor I am cheating on each diet, my husband and my little angel and myself. I told this to my husband after 5 years of marriage I finally confessed what was in my mind... I feel now so light an like I was born again... Got power to fight again for my life... Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    That's beautiful.

When you finally let go and be honest to yourself and to everyone else it's like the dawning of a new day. Well done x

4. Saxman

Saxman Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    CD
    :grouphugg:

5. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I love group hugs! x

6. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    oh that's wonderful I'm sure let go like this is going to help you tremendously

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.