Confess, Progress, Impress!

Ah fingers crossed :) I find it hard to stop once I start which is why I needed something as strict as CD.
Ah fingers crossed by the time I do 810 I'll feel confident enough to go back to the gym! Been avoiding the place for 2 months :eek: x
what's your start weight? are u having 3 aday?

Start weight is 10st3 :( and yep, 3 packs a day. Only been doing it for 4 days though.
ooooooh i remember being 10.3... :) a lovely weight lol i got to 10 stones and was a size 10 best feeling in the world lol..

day 4 is fab.. ketosis veryyy soon (don't forget) :)

I used to struggle to fit into a size 16 so not too devastated with being a size 10 but was much happier a teeny size 8 lol.
Ah I hope so! I don't think I'm experiencing it yet because I still get the odd hunger pain

This is the hardest day for me so far, really tempted to eat something! Hungriest I've felt :(
Really hoped I'd stop feeling hungry by now!
Determined not to give in... I feel like I'm experiencing water retention my whole stomach is bloated up, I look pregnant... Not a positive experience atm, trying to distract myself as much as I can. I feel my face is a little slimmer already which is reassuring. Only two days until my weigh in! Really excited/nervous that I'll get disheartened if it's not a lot. I'm hoping 5lbs minimum.

infiniteandserene said:
This is the hardest day for me so far, really tempted to eat something! Hungriest I've felt :(
Really hoped I'd stop feeling hungry by now!
Determined not to give in... I feel like I'm experiencing water retention my whole stomach is bloated up, I look pregnant... Not a positive experience atm, trying to distract myself as much as I can. I feel my face is a little slimmer already which is reassuring. Only two days until my weigh in! Really excited/nervous that I'll get disheartened if it's not a lot. I'm hoping 5lbs minimum.

Ru in ketosis hun? U shouldnt b hungry?
Are u drinking enlugh water? Drink more an itl help the water retention (ironically) and boating. X

Omg. My mums making an amazing Sunday dinner, has the choice of apple crumble or toffee cheesecake for dessert. So, so jealous. But mentally I know I CANT eat it which is odd. I don't feel too tempted just really jealous.

Still feeling a little hungry today, it only subsides after I've had a shake for about 2 hours max and then I can feel it in the pit of my stomach :(

Is it hunger or emptyness? I feel empty a lot. And my tummy gurles like mad. But im not hungry?

Yeah mega jealous of food too!!
We can do it chick. Just remember - skinny girls drink water!!!! Aparntly hot water helps u feeling less empty?

Hows it going tho? X

Is it hunger or emptyness? I feel empty a lot. And my tummy gurles like mad. But im not hungry?

Yeah mega jealous of food too!!
We can do it chick. Just remember - skinny girls drink water!!!! Aparntly hot water helps u feeling less empty?

Hows it going tho? X

I feel like it's a bit of both? I don't have any other hunger symptoms other than hunger pangs so maybe I'm just being a baby.

I might give the hot water a go, thank you :)
Ah yeah I haven't broke it in the slightest, I know I should feel proud and happy but I actually feel a little miserable? Maybe it's because I'm really bloated so currently look really large around the belly. I'm getting weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed it will give me a little bit more motivation. Sorry for complaining so much!

How about you? How are you finding it? x

infiniteandserene said:
I feel like it's a bit of both? I don't have any other hunger symptoms other than hunger pangs so maybe I'm just being a baby.

I might give the hot water a go, thank you :)
Ah yeah I haven't broke it in the slightest, I know I should feel proud and happy but I actually feel a little miserable? Maybe it's because I'm really bloated so currently look really large around the belly. I'm getting weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed it will give me a little bit more motivation. Sorry for complaining so much!

How about you? How are you finding it? x

Yeah spund slike the same as me hun. Missing food mixed woth empty tummy = thinking u feel hungry.
Just keep downing that water and the bloat will go.
Ive had a miserable few days too. Just grumpy. Feel like this should b a missbe achievement but feel no different really.
Good luck with weigh in. I did mine saturday so it was only 5 and a half days in.. Wish i was one of the people with 9+lb losses! :(
Tummys gurling like crazy. I am hungry fpr mynlast shake but tryna hold out or im hungry at bedtime - then its hard to sleep. X

Yeah spund slike the same as me hun. Missing food mixed woth empty tummy = thinking u feel hungry.
Just keep downing that water and the bloat will go.
Ive had a miserable few days too. Just grumpy. Feel like this should b a missbe achievement but feel no different really.
Good luck with weigh in. I did mine saturday so it was only 5 and a half days in.. Wish i was one of the people with 9+lb losses! :(
Tummys gurling like crazy. I am hungry fpr mynlast shake but tryna hold out or im hungry at bedtime - then its hard to sleep. X

Thank you, honestly, you're actually motivating me to drink silly amounts of water and keep on going!
Ah how much did you lose?
I'm finding it difficult to sleep too. I keep thinking about food, I swear I dream about eating junk food every night haha. What shakes are your favourite? I've tried quite a few but looking for ideas on what to try when I go back tomorrow x

Evening chick u dreaming about food made me giggle lol... but keep going x

infiniteandserene said:
Thank you, honestly, you're actually motivating me to drink silly amounts of water and keep on going!
Ah how much did you lose?
I'm finding it difficult to sleep too. I keep thinking about food, I swear I dream about eating junk food every night haha. What shakes are your favourite? I've tried quite a few but looking for ideas on what to try when I go back tomorrow x

Yessss sounds strange but helping motivate other kinda motivates me more! Thats kinda wired isnt it?!

I just keep saying "skinny girls drink water!" lol

It was 6 and a bit lbs on morning of day 6 (sat).

Omg i dream abput eating... I woke up panicing thinking id eaten a full roast! Lol!!

I mainly have choc and mint Choc. Both fab as cold shakes and as hot chocolate too! :) not too keen on many others but toffee and walnut is amazing hot!

Good luck woth weigh in - cant wait to hear how u do! X

How's your tummy now sweets x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol its such a relief when you wake up and realise you haven't eaten a whole pizza!

Only lost 4.4lbs which was slightly disappointing considering I didn't cheat once :( however I'm aware my loss will be slower than somebody who weighs more. But! I did better on inch loss:
Waist: 1.5inches
Arm: 1 inch
Thighs: 1.5 inches
Bust: .5 inches
So that makes up for it!

Stomach is still bloated but I've always suffered with it so it's manageable.
Thanks everyone for your support! :)

Thays amazing chick well done! Shedding those inches! Which i guess means more in real life than the lbs!
All motivated for another week? X

Thank you :)
Doing another week of SS. Erm I actually feel a little demotivated and this is the closest I've come to giving in to eating food! I dunno what's wrong, I was genuinely happy with the inch loss. Pushing through it, I won't regret not eating but I will regret eating! X

infiniteandserene said:
Thank you :)
Doing another week of SS. Erm I actually feel a little demotivated and this is the closest I've come to giving in to eating food! I dunno what's wrong, I was genuinely happy with the inch loss. Pushing through it, I won't regret not eating but I will regret eating! X

Same im finding it tough now. Power thru this week then aparently it gets easier! More routine!
I better lose something this week (inches or lbs!) or i wont be happy!!!!

Defo. I did have an extra shake just now because I really felt like I was going to cave! I guess that's allowed in SS+ but I feel a bit frustrated with myself.
Also my CDC said its likely that the second week loss will be less... I can imagine how upset/disappointed I'll be already!
Eff it though, I'm not giving up, for once in my life. I just need to be patient. X

Back