Confess, Progress, Impress!

infiniteandserene said:
Defo. I did have an extra shake just now because I really felt like I was going to cave! I guess that's allowed in SS+ but I feel a bit frustrated with myself.
Also my CDC said its likely that the second week loss will be less... I can imagine how upset/disappointed I'll be already!
Eff it though, I'm not giving up, for once in my life. I just need to be patient. X

Ah extra shake is fine. Its not breaking the diet - just an extra 150 kcals on one day.uch better than junk food!

Yep patience is key... Of which i hav none!!! :/ x

Ah extra shake is fine. Its not breaking the diet - just an extra 150 kcals on one day.uch better than junk food!

Yep patience is key... Of which i hav none!!! :/ x

considering whether or not to have only 2 packs today to make up for it :/ not feeling hungry today so it could be a possibility.
Ha same, other wise I wouldn't be in this situation :( x

A quote that's helping me:
"Don't give up what you want the most for something you want in the moment."

infiniteandserene said:
considering whether or not to have only 2 packs today to make up for it :/ not feeling hungry today so it could be a possibility.
Ha same, other wise I wouldn't be in this situation :( x

A quote that's helping me:
"Don't give up what you want the most for something you want in the moment."

Do not miss a shake!!!! Its not about the kcals its the nutrients! U need at least 3 to have optimum nutrients to lose weight! A forth wouldnt have made a negative tpwards weight loss dont wprry, but only 2 tpday might!
:)

Jist cooked and fed kids dinner - want food now :(

Do not miss a shake!!!! Its not about the kcals its the nutrients! U need at least 3 to have optimum nutrients to lose weight! A forth wouldnt have made a negative tpwards weight loss dont wprry, but only 2 tpday might!
:)

Jist cooked and fed kids dinner - want food now :(

Glad I read this, was actually planning on skipping! Gonna have a shake now. Ah what did you cook, anything nice? x

Please excuse my bizarre pouting :)confused:) and size of the pic but look how skinny I was! And there I was still dreaming of losing weight. Will not take it for granted when I get to this weight again!

mUke_t.gif

Planning up my rewards now, a lovely place for my materialism to shine. Exciting!

infiniteandserene said:
Please excuse my bizarre pouting :)confused:) and size of the pic but look how skinny I was! And there I was still dreaming of losing weight. Will not take it for granted when I get to this weight again!

Planning up my rewards now, a lovely place for my materialism to shine. Exciting!

Good! Drink up!
Just mash and beans for them tonight. Lucky *******. They had curry last night - that was pure torture to cook.

Aww look how tiny u r. U look really young too? Hpw young r u there? And what weight? I have no idea how to get a pic up here on from my phone.
I dont think i'll ever b that tiny! Lol! X

Good! Drink up!
Just mash and beans for them tonight. Lucky *******. They had curry last night - that was pure torture to cook.

Aww look how tiny u r. U look really young too? Hpw young r u there? And what weight? I have no idea how to get a pic up here on from my phone.
I dont think i'll ever b that tiny! Lol! X

Ah I love curry so I can imagine!
I was 18 haha, it was only 6/7 months ago! I was around 8st9 maximum, so not even my ultimate goal weight! I think the dress was fairly flattering though. Still had chubby thighs as well. I can't wait to be able to dress nicely again, I'm such a frump atm.
I wouldn't know how to do it from a phone either :/ Ah I never thought I would be, I'll try find a picture of me at my biggest when I was around 16 xx

Aah here.
First two photos I was about 12st, 3rd I was around 8st8ish, and then the last one which is a rubbish example was me on NYE, roughly 10st I'd say. Couldn't find a recent picture, been avoiding any kind of camera recently.

rlx3m9.jpg

infiniteandserene said:
Aah here.
First two photos I was about 12st, 3rd I was around 8st8ish, and then the last one which is a rubbish example was me on NYE, roughly 10st I'd say. Couldn't find a recent picture, been avoiding any kind of camera recently.

Oh my gosh u look so different - u hav such a gorgeous jawline in that 3rd photo.. I miss my jawline... Havnt seen it since about 10st!! Lol.

Hi hun,
just read through your diary, you sound like your doing really great, hope the past few days have been good for you :)

Like your pics too - u look fab on them all though hun :)

Hi hun,
just read through your diary, you sound like your doing really great, hope the past few days have been good for you :)
Thanks lovely! Yep other than an extra shake yesterday I've stuck to it 100%. Been very active today as well, been sanding and painting walls with a roller... Rather than my usual 9 hours of sitting at a desk each day! x

infiniteandserene said:
Ah thank you, I had cheekbones and everything once upon a time! Well we're gonna find them again :) Just a matter of time ay! xx

Woohoo! I cant wait to remember my jawline, collarbones and hip bones... :/ lol!

You look amazing :) xx

Hi hun just reading your diary. I can relate with how you feel. I have also been high and low weights. The best thing I've ever been advised was to tackle my issues with food as well as do CD. As ultimately this is the issue. You may or may not find it suits you. But try reading a book by Gillian Riley called eating less. It's teaching me (now that I'm at goal) that my food issue is the beast that needs tackling and weight loss is a side effect! X

Ahh I miss my hipbones!

Thank you! Not looking to great atm but just a matter of time.

Thanks Lara, I think that's something I should definitely look into. My relationship with food is far from healthy I either eat practically nothing or everything in sight.. Thanks for the book recommendation I'll defo look into that. x

Hun exactly the same as me - all or
Nothing! It's led me to go as low as 6stone7 and as high as 11stone7. Sort it now hun while your young - I'm 25 but already feel I wasted years on that!

Also you can go on the website and read chapter 2 free - for me reading this was enough to bring me a powerful realisation and new approach and I read your words and related to where you are and have been so wanted to share

Your hot by the way!!

X

Hun exactly the same as me - all or
Nothing! It's led me to go as low as 6stone7 and as high as 11stone7. Sort it now hun while your young - I'm 25 but already feel I wasted years on that!

Also you can go on the website and read chapter 2 free - for me reading this was enough to bring me a powerful realisation and new approach and I read your words and related to where you are and have been so wanted to share

Your hot by the way!!

X

Wow, you must of been so tiny, glad you're finding your way out of the problem now though :) Thank you, it's definitely something I'm planning to address.

Ah really? I'll have to do read that while i'm bored at work tomorrow :)o ) I'm honestly very grateful that you're trying to help :)
Haha, not so much atm, but one day! x

You gotta start with caring about yourself and appreciating what you have today :)

How tall r u by the way?

I'll be here to catch up on your progress hehe x

Wow my weight loss rewards are pretty extravagant, think I might bankrupt myself! It should help motivate me though! As I'm a massive geek I did make a picture of it all last night:

clicky click

But in writing:

137lbs: Room by Emma Donaghue (book)
135lbs: Shawshank Redemption (DVD)
133lbsL Dolce & Gabbana 'The One: Lace Edition'
131lbs: Yankee Candle in 'Black Cherry'
129lbs: Sister by Rosamund Lupton (book)
127lbs: Chanel 'Chintz' lipstick
125lbs: Legally Blonde DVD boxset
123lbs: Nubar nail polish (I forget the name of the colour)
121lbs: Swarovski charm
119lbs: 90210 DVD boxset
117lbs: Yankee Candle in 'Vanilla Cupcake'
115lbs: Marc Jacobs 'Oh, Lola!'
113lbs: MAC 'Creme Cup' lipstick
111lbs: True Blood DVD boxset
109lbs: Swarovski earrings
107lbs: By Terry concealer
105lbs: Yankee Candle in 'Strawberry Buttercream'
103lbs: Tiffany infinity ring
100lbs: Tiffany bracelet

Some of them are small rewards about £5ish but I realised that my weight loss is going to be fairly slow so it should help me keep going to think, "ah 2 more lbs and I can by this" rather than "139lbs until I'm at my goal!"

Back