Confession Time!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Hey guys - I know I've been off the radar for a few weeks - this is due to guilt, guilt and more guilt.

I've effed up right royally. I've eaten. And not just a little bit either. I mean big time seriously bad eating.

So...

I have 23 days until my birthday and we fly out to Kefalonia.

I have 39 days until a very special black tie dinner.

I have 41 days until a very special friend's wedding.

PLEASE kick me up the butt! Tell me I look fat and life will be better when I'm slimmer.

PLEASE help me get my head off food and back on LT as I did so well to start with - I know I can do this!

AND - thank you to those who added me on FB and keep nudging me - I really need it!

Love Katy xxx

kick kick kick :D

I have lost 13lbs in 4 weeks and feel so much better, I get married in 5 weeks :)

You will feel better too, get back on track, have a few low carb days and then restart, (it makes it easier) and you will prob lose 1 1/2 stone before your holiday!

:D

you can do it you have done so well so far, i know how u feel i cheated once and felt so ashamed of myself
good luck xx

But Slinky, look how much better a place you're starting from! And how well you did before! There's nothing to be gained from looking backwards at what you did, and everything to be gained from forgiving yourself and starting with a totally clean slate.

You're so brave to come back after falling off the wagon - that shows determination - this time you will succeed!

Back on the shakes missy! And post loads during the first few icky days - it really really helped me. :)

And I'm not as bossy as that post sounds really - was just trying to give you the kick up the ass you requested. Convincing though, wasn't it? ;)

Hi Katy
Forget the guilt it's a wasted emotion just
dust yourself off go to the pharmacy get the
miracle pack and start again you hve done
brilliantly to date ! X

Get straight back on the wagon girl!! You may not have done as much damage as you might think.

If you would like a butt-kicking in person - we fly out to Kef in 27 days. Let me know where you'll be and I'll seek you out and sort you out!!!! LOL xxx

Hey Katy welcome back.

Don't beat yourself up for being human. Food is delicious and blooming hard to resist and the fact you did for so long just shows you have what it takes to get to where you want to be.

I hope you start feeling fab and positive again soon. Good Luck hun xxx

Welcome back honey, we all missed you!
You know you can do this, you did so well before. When I first started, you were a constant inspiration to me and I was so grateful for all your lovely encouraging posts.
You've given yourself a break, which I've no doubt you needed after everything you've had to deal with lately. No problem, you've plenty of time to get back on track and lose loads before your holiday!
Remember how good you felt when you bought all those new clothes? You'll be buying new ones again before your holiday, I'm sure.
Lots of luck, my lovely, we all love you on here and will give you all the encouragement you need :D

So glad to see you back Katy! I don't think you need a kick up the butt, I think you've done that yourself already. Seems to me you really want to get back on LT so do it!!

You could still lose quite a bit before your hols and you've got some lovely occasions to look forward to and add that extra bit of inspiration for you.

Get back on LT, get back that great positive attitude of yours and you will be dropping lbs very soon!

Hiya Slinky

Great to see you back. I was on here before when you joined. Its gas really, I only asked Bev about you the other day that I hadnt seen you on the site in ages.

Anyway like you I fell off the wagon in June. I went throught the same feelings of guilt and failure. i did exactly what you did and came back on here for inspiration and boy did I get it. Anyway after losing 5 weeks and gaining 12lbs I hopped back on board this wagon. I am now just at the end of week 2 and feel fantastic. Rejoining was the best thing I ever did. You will be thrilled you rejoined. Anyone who was on this when we were first time have done amazing. Just look at Bev's losses - wow, wow, wow. And as for Catt, i was on here a full week before I realised it was the same person!!! I thought it was a different lady named Catt. Her new profile pic just didnt look like the same person. What an inspiration these ladies are!!!

So welcome back and keep in touch.

Ps - Is that "lady" in the office still teasing with the do-nuts!!!!

Dont bash yourself too much, **** happens.... get back on the happy LT wagon with the rest of us, we all takin this journey together, you just pulled off the road at a Motel for a while, jump back on! x

hey katy hun, dont feel bad, your only human, ive had a bad week this week too and tomorrow loss isnt gona be good but dont stop coming here, it does help when the going gets tough

when i joined here you were the one person i followed on here and you inspired me, so come on kick up the bum lady and get back on the wagon xxxxx

Cheers you lot! Just what I needed! Well I weighed in today at 18stone 3lbs - not too much of a gain and that's still 3 stone off since the start so I'm not too down about it all.

JanD - we're going to Svoronata - just near the airport really - would love a Kefalonian kick up the butt!

Yummymummy - no donuts now - just Gregg's cupcakes! ARGH!

OMG SO ARE WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! Usually go to Katelios but having a change this year. Where are you staying?? And if you say Stefanos studios I'm going to faint!!! :D:D

We really MUST meet up!! Have you been before? xx

Jan - we're going to Sotiris Apartments - but it's not a very big place! No we've never been - I've been to a few Greek Islands and love them but Jill's never been so I've persuaded her! Can't wait! And yes - we definitely have to meet up! How random and brill?! x

Jan - we're going to Sotiris Apartments - but it's not a very big place! No we've never been - I've been to a few Greek Islands and love them but Jill's never been so I've persuaded her! Can't wait! And yes - we definitely have to meet up! How random and brill?! x

Random and Brill INDEED!! You must keep your hair pink so i can recognise you :D
Seriously - I'd love to meet up. Maybe we can exchange mobile numbers. We've been to several islands but LOVE Kefalonia. I hope Jill loves it too so you can keep on going ;) xx

Hey guys - I know I've been off the radar for a few weeks - this is due to guilt, guilt and more guilt.

I've effed up right royally. I've eaten. And not just a little bit either. I mean big time seriously bad eating.

So...

I have 23 days until my birthday and we fly out to Kefalonia.

I have 39 days until a very special black tie dinner.

I have 41 days until a very special friend's wedding.

PLEASE kick me up the butt! Tell me I look fat and life will be better when I'm slimmer.

PLEASE help me get my head off food and back on LT as I did so well to start with - I know I can do this!

AND - thank you to those who added me on FB and keep nudging me - I really need it!

Love Katy xxx
I AGREE with all the above posts.

You know what you want so stick with it.

It's like you can put a person into rehab, clean thier body's but end of the day they have to want it to suceed and be healthy and happier in themselves...
The only person who can do it for you is yourself and hey at times with EXTRA support from your close support network

Ive had to tell myself this and have told all of my family and friends including those who I used to drink with down our local, and i still do drink with them but am only on the hard stuff pure 'h2o' :D

It's time for you to be selfish and think of yourself and no one else. As I'm certain you shall reach your goal but make sure it's you who have set it for yourself...

Back