CONFESSION

Shazpaz

Well guys, I purchased some Lipobind this weekend. Not sure if you've seen it on TV, but it is supposed to help maintainance and APPARENTLY helps weight loss! I'm very sceptical about the weight loss side of pills, but as its herbal and medically certified all I'm going to lose is a few quid if its bogus. I'm giving it a go. I'm logging my progress on the 'other diets' part of the forum. The theory is that when you eat fat a large percentage binds itself to the fibre in the tablets and cannot get through the small colon therefore you get rid of the fat when you go to the loo.

I only started yesterday. I'm being a guinea pig for a few on the site.

Oh cool - good luck , let us know :)

OMG Becky, how have you managed over 9800 posts since Jan 08....you must be a quick typer!!!!!

Hope they work for you sweetie! :) Some people in work were using similar products but I don't think they were the same pills... don't know who they were but they left evidence in the loos... yum lol

Hope they work for you sweetie! :) Some people in work were using similar products but I don't think they were the same pills... don't know who they were but they left evidence in the loos... yum lol

I must admit, I'm dreading that part. Its not supposed to be pretty.

I've used the zenocol (think thts how it's spelt) & tht sound like it works in the same way. probably a lot stronger though cos they were from the docs & dont think they were herbal. You really couldn't eat anything fatty at all it just went straight through, honestly runnin to the toilet job! I found i didnt put any weight on when i was on them but didn't lose anything either.Think i saw them as an excuse to be able to eat what i wanted cos it wouldnt touch the sides! But for maintaining i think they would be good.

Are they the ones where when you eat over a certain amount of fat you 'HAVE TO GO' like virtually instantly...the docs used to supply these to obese people if i am on about the right thing!

Someone I know calls them the 5hi7 the fat pills lmao

Are they the ones where when you eat over a certain amount of fat you 'HAVE TO GO' like virtually instantly...the docs used to supply these to obese people if i am on about the right thing!

I've been on them since yesterday and have not gone yet!! I think the ones pinkiepie is talking about may be stronger. I like to try new things.....its worth a go...only £15 of hubbys money LOL.

yup, from the docs. you just cant absorb the fat so it comes straight out!
I think they would be a LOT stronger than the ones shazpaz has got.
I think you will be fine though because your not having a fatty diet (i really was) so what little fat you are having wont be absorbed therefore making it much easier to maintain. I think it's worth trying

Pinkie, I was on Xenicol for a while as well. I did lose a fair bit of weight to start with but put it all on and more. I got down to about what I am now! I did quite a bit of exercise back then - sprinting to the loo!!!!!!! Lol!!!!

Good luck Sharon, how long are you taking them for?

x

LMFAO ROFL X X I love your answers hunni xxx you make me chuckle xx

Awww, likewise hunni, you're always making me look like a loony laughing to myself :) xxx

Back