Confessions Of A Not So Yummy Mummy!

Really brilliant! Well done I bet you feel great!

im going shopping this weekend hopefully to get a pair of either 16/18 which will be the slimmest I've been in 10 years

Thats amazing, I'm almost the sme wight I got to last year before the wedding but I still feel bigger if that makes any sense, I've lost all my weight from the top half of my body but suppose that means the only thing left to get smaller is my huge asssss lol.

good luck with your shopping!

xx

hope you dont mind me saying hello :) i have just started CD today, you have all done so well i cant beleive its possible to lose so much weight! i have 5 stone to lose.. feeling positive and just had my first shake! this forum is so good i like reading everything xx

Hi Hun :)

Welcome, the first couple of days is your hardest, once your by them and you stop feeling hungry it's great. Wee tip, anytime you feel like giving up, drink some water and come on here, it's so inspirational and motivational I don't think I'd have got so far if it wasn't for some of the other ladies wonderful diarys. And if you've time, make a diary too, it sometimes helps to be able to write how your actually feeling :)

Good luck chic!

xx

Just measured my self, so far in total I've lost 30.5 inches. But and this is a big but (literally;)) I have lost only 4 inches from my hips down... Don't get it. I have virtually no boobs now either, lost 8in from them lol. Going to go get measured tomorrow coz this wearing bras that are a few too many cup sizes too big isn't good lol. My waist (bellybutton) has went from 37 to 28 too. I look so weird as I'm small up top n really hippy.

just realised I've had a huge moan need to shut up n give myself a shake!! Lol

xx

hope you dont mind me saying hello :) i have just started CD today, you have all done so well i cant beleive its possible to lose so much weight! i have 5 stone to lose.. feeling positive and just had my first shake! this forum is so good i like reading everything xx

Hi Ems22

Welcome and well done for taking this huge step to getting your weight off and under control!

The first step on this diet is admitting to yourself that you need to do something life changing to get your weight off. There is no denying this is a hard diet but if you get to the 4th day of your 1st week your half way there.

Really delighted you have decided to join this forum it's totally brilliant. If there is anything I can do help let me know

Crikey ym!

30.5 inches? That's incredible! That's like a whole WAIST!

On the plus side, tummy fat is 'bad' fat so its good our waist has dropped, and the chest size is great excuse or new under wear!

Hi

Hope people don't mind me joining this group. I have just finished my first day on Cambridge and didn't find it too bad although I hear day 2 and 3 are the worst :/ am lying in bed now and my stomach is making the strangest noises lol
I have made myself a chart with a box for everyday from now until xmas and everyday I stick to the plan 100% I get a gold star lol hoping it will keep me motivated. Have also ordered my xmas party dress one size too small to act as motivation.
I am aiming to lose about 5.5st in total :)
X

Hi

Hope people don't mind me joining this group. I have just finished my first day on Cambridge and didn't find it too bad although I hear day 2 and 3 are the worst :/ am lying in bed now and my stomach is making the strangest noises lol
I have made myself a chart with a box for everyday from now until xmas and everyday I stick to the plan 100% I get a gold star lol hoping it will keep me motivated. Have also ordered my xmas party dress one size too small to act as motivation.
I am aiming to lose about 5.5st in total :)
X

Hiya

of course we don't mind you joining in.

yeah, days 2-4 are defo the hardest but this diet works and its defo worth it and is much easier when your by the first week

the calendar is a fab idea! And I've done the same, bought my Xmas dress a size smaller so keeping everything crossed that it fits. :)

good luck hun

xx

Crikey ym!

30.5 inches? That's incredible! That's like a whole WAIST!

On the plus side, tummy fat is 'bad' fat so its good our waist has dropped, and the chest size is great excuse or new under wear!

Hadnt thought of it like that! :)

Well that's what I done yesterday got measured n got a few new bras. My boobs feel big again cos there in the right size of bra lol.

xx

Woohoo another 3lbs!!! Will defo be rethinking these mini goals.

totm due to arrive this week, always have a small loss when their here but we'll see.

got a super busy week this week working loads, loads of shopping to do, loads of school stuff with the wee man and then a visit with Santa on Friday! Can't wait lol.

hope every1s well

xx

Happy New Year!!!!

So was on the 1000 plan since the 6th December, was on n off tbh as my aunt was home from Canada n then a week later my mum came home so we were out n about almost everyday. Actually I have not spent 1full day in my house since December 1st between working and going to my nanas to visit the family!

So had weigh in on Saturday and weighed 13st6 so since 6 December I gained 10lbs which I am surprisingly Happy with as I was actually thinking I'd gained about a stone. Anyway been back on track since.

Had a few vodkas n a wee bowl of stew for the bells last night and was honestly over the moon I brought in the new year over 2 stone lighter than I was this time last year and I was comfortably wearing size 14 jeans and a size 12 top and i felt amazing.

So here's hoping 2013 is a much better year

Xxx

Soooo diary.... It's all gone sooooo wrong!

Last edited:
Mehhhhh!!

Last edited:
Hey - we've all done it! At least you know it works, and you've done it before so you can do it again. Don't beat yourself up too much, it's done now, just need to be head down and start again right?

I'm back, having regained 10lb over the last 7 months, and am determined to drop it again asap... come let's do this!

I'm actually using Boosch products at the moment, simply because there was a ******* 1/2 price offer, so got 42 packs for $30 (that should be a pound sign but have a US mac!)

Will then think about going back to my CDC as she was soooo lovely. Just feel a bit ashamed about re-gain!

Was so proud, so happy, so comfortable! First time in my life I was in the "11s" and I felt bloody fantastic!!

I sit here, 9 months later weighing 18st8!!!!

I've Put on 7 stone in 9 months!!

Gutted does not even begin to cover it!

There's many an excuse, loads of reasons, a thousand tales I could tell but I ate and ate and I ate some more, stopped going to the gym and stopped working up the steps...

Sick of thinking 'What if...' And 'if only'

Time to shift it again!!

Ok so here goes....

3rd time lucky?

I will get to this again....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380828195.000369.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380828195.000369.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 43
Was so proud, so happy, so comfortable! First time in my life I was in the "11s" and I felt bloody fantastic!!

I sit here, 9 months later weighing 18st8!!!!

I've Put on 7 stone in 9 months!!

Gutted does not even begin to cover it!

There's many an excuse, loads of reasons, a thousand tales I could tell but I ate and ate and I ate some more, stopped going to the gym and stopped working up the steps...

Sick of thinking 'What if...' And 'if only'

Time to shift it again!!

Ok so here goes....

3rd time lucky?

I will get to this again....

Hey I'm new here and have 5 stone to loose!! If you need a friend to talk too or some motivation I'm here :)

Hey I'm new here and have 5 stone to loose!! If you need a friend to talk too or some motivation I'm here :)

Aww fab! Really helps when you have someone with around the same to loose!

How you been today?

Xx

Day 2 back on plan had been good, 3 shakes, 8 cuppas n 3L of water!

Really tired today, had a day off so just lay about with my little lady in our onesies and watched Disney Jnr! Fun fun fun!!

Hope everyone's had a Good Friday!!

Xx

Hiya!

Today's been great! On day 4 now, feeling a bit yucky but! How's u hun?

Xx

Hi hunny,

Iv felt great up until today, I feel shaky, tired and all round crapy. Iv had 2 eggs for my lunch instead of my shake as I felt so bad; fingers crossed it won't effect my weight loss.

How you getting on this afternoon? X

Back