Confessions of an Indecisive Dieter: Cambridge Edition

Hello :)

I thought I should probably start a new diary. I'm at the end of day two on SS+ and it's going okay. I went down 5lbs after day one and I'm hoping for a couple more tomorrow :p. Once I've completed a couple of weeks on Cambridge I'll stop weighing daily.

I really need to stick with this, as I don't think I could cope with another summer obese. Winter is definitely my favourite season for all the wrong reasons! The main one - being able to cover up with long coats and knee high boots.

I wonder how much weight I could lose by June? I guess we'll see!

Good luck everyone :)

cambrideg edition! i like that.

anyway, hello, welcome, pull up a bottle of evian.

Welcome to Cambridge :)

Good luck with you first week!

Losses usually average out at 14lbs a month so just think by you June you could be about 5 stone lighter!

Welcome :) I also love winter for all the wrong reasons! One of my goals is to be slim for summer and actually enjoy the sun for once! Good luck!

Thanks Krissy & Felix :)

I'm struggling a bit today. Not because I'm hungry, I'm not. But I am so bored! Food takes over so much of my day to day life, from agreeing on what we'll have to preparing it and then sitting down with a meal and something decent on tv, going out to eat, wondering what I'll have for lunch.. My whole life revolves around food! How sad :confused:

I forgot to add that I couldn't sleep last night at all! I was still wide awake in bed at 6am, but completely knackered. That probably isn't helping my mood.

Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon! If I remember correctly, day 5 is when I start feeling better on a vlcd.

Also, my mum came over for a bit earlier and gave me a lecture about not eating certain things. Others persuading you to eat so early on (or at any stage actually) really isn't helpful!

End of rant :p

Still wide awake! Oh dear! vlcd's usually have the opposite effect on me. I am tired, but I just can't switch off. Depression wise, I'm not feeling good at all. I hope this passes as I'm doing my head in right now.

Aww hun you will get there! I found it a struggle to sleep in the beginning, seems I had more energy than I used to, how odd!

I was feeling like eating yesterday also just out of boredom but I never would now I have come too far.

How are you feeling today?

Glad you didn't eat, Krissy! You've done so well on Cambridge so far :). I'm feeling a bit better today thanks. I'm trying to think positively. I thought maybe I should go wedding dress shopping to cheer me up over the weekend. Maybe get one a few sizes too small for motivation.

Day 4

I'm already down 9lbs! :eek:. I'm expecting it to slow right down now, because I can't imagine it being possible for me to lose much more than 9lbs in one week! I think that would top the most weight loss I've had on a vlcd, ever. My OH has decided to do his own version of a vlcd again :rolleyes:. He doesn't even need to lose weight! It's driving me crazy.

Back