Confessions of an Indecisive Dieter

Hey hun

Sounds like your doing grand, I'm just starting to refeed using juddd.

2 inches off waist is fantastic :))

Xxx

Paulinegin said:
*waves* Hello!! Fellow sloth waving back! ;)

P xx

Mee too! I did try exercise on vlcd and was too tired to continue, once up to full speed on this diet I will slowly reintroduce it again, I am desperate to try add some in now!

Fantastic!!! Really pleased for you, it's such a great feeling dropping into the next stone bracket :)

17 lost : 50 to goal

Not a happy bunny this week! I gained 1 lb! How!? I've had 3 down days, I've not overdone it on my up days, plus I exercised. I knew I'd gain all week though, because I feel a bit bigger, but I have no idea why :/

Back to 4 down days, 2 doubles with an up in the middle. I really hope I get at least 2 lbs off next week, not sure I've ever gained on a diet, its really disheartening :(

Can only be water fluctuation hun, is disheartening tho! Keep at it, scales will move

Have a good weekend hun Xx

Hope so! The only thing that was different was the carvery last sunday, but I had a normal portion and didn't even finish half. I've not been drinking as much water, so maybe try that this week.

How you getting on hun ?? X

I'm really neglecting this diary :/ I'll post more next week.

I lost 1lb last week and 2lbs this week, I really need to start exercising! Can't expect JUDDD to shift this weight alone..

Yaaay finally lost 2 stone (not all on juddd) just 14lbs away from what I was summer 2010 - It's obviously not my goal, but mentally, to be back there would feel great =D

I saw a picture of Hans way & I might try that this week, I'm never too fussed about eating sunday evening, but I really miss having something on a friday! Not sure how that would work with my weigh in day though. I'll try the fasting on the downs, can't give up tea though!

Lost 1lb this week, bit disappointing after 4 down days (two doubles) but it's still a loss so I should be happy.

NSV's - I'm getting so many compliments lately. Almost all of my leggings (comfort blanket - I live in them lol) are SO loose on my legs, they used to be skin tight, but they're really baggy, so much so, I'm wondering if it's the washing machine, not my weight loss. In the summer I bought a few nice floral print tops with a cinched in elasticated waist, they're now far too big for me! I thought I'd have longer in them considering elasticated waists will usually cling to most shapes. Also, my waist is the same size as it was when I was a stone lighter =D

ilikepencils said:
Best of all - I can fit into my skinny jeans that I used to wear when I was a stone lighter =D *dances*

Oooh! Brilliant nsv! You are doing great!

ilikepencils said:
Yaaay finally lost 2 stone (not all on juddd) just 14lbs away from what I was summer 2010 - It's obviously not my goal, but mentally, to be back there would feel great =D

I saw a picture of Hans way & I might try that this week, I'm never too fussed about eating sunday evening, but I really miss having something on a friday! Not sure how that would work with my weigh in day though. I'll try the fasting on the downs, can't give up tea though!

Lost 1lb this week, bit disappointing after 4 down days (two doubles) but it's still a loss so I should be happy.

NSV's - I'm getting so many compliments lately. Almost all of my leggings (comfort blanket - I live in them lol) are SO loose on my legs, they used to be skin tight, but they're really baggy, so much so, I'm wondering if it's the washing machine, not my weight loss. In the summer I bought a few nice floral print tops with a cinched in elasticated waist, they're now far too big for me! I thought I'd have longer in them considering elasticated waists will usually cling to most shapes. Also, my waist is the same size as it was when I was a stone lighter =D

I have 3/4 cups of tea on my fasts too. I did the adjustment because I wasn't fussed on eating on Sunday night and always found Friday night very depressing when I couldn't eat!!! Lol

And no it's not the washing machine, it's all you!!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmph, I'm sticking to my normal 4 dd pattern this week because I had company sunday night and ended up having some wine! Will try the other way soon though.

I still have pumpkins left from halloween, made a soup yesterday, tomorrow I'm making my first ever pumpkin pie *eeek* and god knows what I'll do with the rest of it, might make a pumpkin, tomato and cheese bake. I have no room in the freezer either, so most of it will end up in the bin.

It's the end of my 2nd down day and I fancied something different so I saved all my calories and had two small fajitas with sour cream, nom.

I really need to start exercising, want to shift quite a bit before christmas & I won't do that if I continue being a sloth!

So happy today! I was expecting a gain (although I haven't overeaten and I've actually done 4 down days) but I lost 2lbs =D. I love seeing my stats going down, started at a 40 bmi, now down to 34 something - I know my bmi would be much lower if I wasn't so busty, even at a size 6-8 and only 5'2 my bmi was just in the healthy range, but it's still fab to see! To see I've got 3 stone something to lose (yes 3 stone 12, but still 3 stone something lol) is the best feeling ever. I have struggled so much with diets the past few years & even though this weight loss isn't as fast as a vlcd, JUDDD is a dream! I get to live my life and still lose weight, I actually look forward to my down days more than my ups & I'm noticing so many changes. I know I'll gain here and there, but I'll need to remind myself of the bigger picture, it all averages out eventually. I have a long way to go, but I'm getting there slowly =)

Also, reached 30lbs lost & next week I could be in the 180's! I honestly began to wonder if I would ever see that number again.

Must start exercising next week, Christmas is creeping up on us & I'd love to be back to my summer 2010 weight.

ilikepencils said:
Also, reached 30lbs lost & next week I could be in the 180's! I honestly began to wonder if I would ever see that number again.

Must start exercising next week, Christmas is creeping up on us & I'd love to be back to my summer 2010 weight.

You are doing a fantastic job, keep it up! You know you can do it..

Well done, Im having a very stressful and hard DD today and reading this has given me a bit of motivation to not make today an Id.....thanks a lot!! Now, is it too early to go to bed yet!!

Thanks both. It's never too early for bed on a dd Jacci lol.

I'm stresssssed tonight, feel totally emotionally drained. My 6 month old nephew was taken to a&e, he's okay though thankfully. I also had to make sure my ex knew once and for all we wouldn't be getting back together. We split up on my birthday in june & he left me in such a shitty situation, I've never been so hurt in my life & that's saying something considering all the crap I've been through. 3 weeks later he decided he wanted me back, but I can't forgive him for leaving me like that, it's a long story, but finally I think he's accepted it. I hate hurting people, feelings suck.

My grandparents are moving down south from the midlands tomorrow, SO excited =D I've not lived close to them for about 11 years! I usually have an up day on a sunday, but will need an up tomorrow.. Considering I had a load of wine last night, I think I've done rather well with my dd ;p

Back