Confused and a little disheartened....

kopcat

Gold Member
On advice, I have been doing 3 days of AAM (I am very close to BMI 25), with the idea I move up to 790 at next weigh-in and then 1000 pretty quickly. However, my scales are showing that I've put on weight :eek:. This morning I weighed nearly 2 lbs more than yesterday......

Is this normal? What am I doing wrong?

i think that when you start to eat you retain water again also is it totm that can make a difference hun (sorry dont know if you male or female lol) someone more in the know will be along soon but dont loss faith it will all work out in the end xxxx

Try not to be disheartened Kopcat, I have started 790 this week after SS for 13 weeks and my weight seems to be all over the place. I read somewhere that you retain water initially when working up the plans and I am also due on, I can feel that I am retaining as my boobs are very painful!! Persevere and it will settle down.

Georgie
x

Thanks for your replies....

I am female :) but don't have totm ever, so that's not the problem. Maybe I am retaining a little water, as my stomach does seem a little bigger, but I don't know how as I can't keep away from the bathroom :eek: :D

Will let you know if things pick up!

Hi Kopcat,

Also, don't get on the scales every day, as that will literally throw you over the edge!!!
If you can try and just weigh once a week on the CDC's scales and this way, you will be surprised how well you have done.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Hi Kopcat,

Also, don't get on the scales every day, as that will literally throw you over the edge!!!
If you can try and just weigh once a week on the CDC's scales and this way, you will be surprised how well you have done.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

I know that makes sense....but did read somewhere (I think even in the CD booklet :eek:) that you should weigh every morning, to see the difference!

I'll try to resist :eek:

Cate

That's the spirit...scales are not good for you!!!

The only ones that are, are your CDC's!!!
We are trying to sell our house and lots of our things are in storage...I can't even find mine!!!

No longer quite so disheartened....

Thanks for the advice everyone. As you said, the scales showed differently at my WI this morning.

Have lost another 2 lbs and am now on 790 (QUORN here I come :D)

thats great news kopcat!

glad all your hard work paid off

Back